• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Z O N E

its an all out war..it seems

I sincerely hope those who were taken from Israel are rescued. Especially now that we got given the name "Noa" of that one girl kidnapped on the motorbike.

ThisIsMyDog

CTgGImE.jpg

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I sincerely hope those who were taken from Israel are rescued. Especially now that we got given the name "Noa" of that one girl kidnapped on the motorbike.
You also see her partner in that video. His brother was looking for them on socials until he saw the video.

Z O N E

You also see her partner in that video. His brother was looking for them on socials until he saw the video.

I think I read somewhere that she was saying "Save me" to her partner. Can't imagine what they're going through and how it must've felt for him not to be able to do anything for her when she was calling out.

Dancing in the street in London.

Yeah, I think it's time to start deporting people who support terrorist organisations. If they want to show support and love to them, why don't they move over there? Oh, that's right, no free healthcare, welfare and other opportunities that London gives.

Toons

Some people and their religion just can't be reasoned with. They don't want peaceful coexistence, they want everyone to be like them, or be killed as an infidel.

These people need to be removed from the earth in the most humiliating way possible.

That's a slippery slope. You can find peopel with strong feelings toward almost any religion that would say the same thing about them.

Toons

Man, these Allahu Akbar shouts really rustle my jimmies. Why do Muslims always attribute their violence to God?

My sympathies to those innocents on both sides that will loose their life to these animals now.

Where I'm at with this.

A lot of really backwards sentiment towards Muslims and religion and general here. I get it. Feelings and tensions get high when stuff like this happens.

But my principles are that we need to look at individual actions, not paint everyone with one brush. And instilling to that. A lot of innocent news and Muslims will suffer and there should be another way to resolve this but this tends to be the way things go.

Were talking about people fighting for things inherent to the human condition. Community, homes, life and culture. People defend those things til their last breath.

Prayers for all who are suffering.

Toons

Yes, but ma colonizer!

I don't understand what the IDF is waiting for, but they are not taking much action.

IDF has learned from other nations hopefully, like the US response to 9/11.
Only led to more death. More innocent lives lost in the end. Corruption abounded.

Im hoping they truly consider their next steps, in the best and most rational way possible. This is an opportunity for them and what their nation is going to look like being a recognized sovereign nation. This is a historical moment.

There will be a response but what that response looks like will define their reputation for the next 50 to 100 years.

Davesky

Dancing in the street in London.

Today, this banner was displayed in one of the largest football stadiums in the UK. For context, such displays typically require approval from the club before being allowed inside the stadium. Last season the club mocked the Queen at her death and displays similarly insulting banners every Remembrance Day. Can you imagine something like this being shown during a Premier League game?

70KFuXy.jpg

Toons

Gonna take my leave in this thread, but my final word will be that I'm hoping for a measured and balanced response from Israel... one that is firm but reasonable. Whenever scorched earth happens innocents always suffer.

Maybe I'm being too optimistic. We'll see in the coming weeks.

It's time to drop this idiotic argument guys.
There's no argument, I gave my opinion on the value of a life and this goblin decided to quote me saying I think she's getting tea and pizza; fuck off with that horseshit.
I want her to be rescued and go home to her friends and family and live the rest of her long life.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Gonna take my leave in this thread, but my final word will be that I'm hoping for a measured and balanced response from Israel... one that is firm but reasonable. Whenever scorched earth happens innocents always suffer.

Maybe I'm being too optimistic. We'll see in the coming weeks.
The only solution is to wipe Hamas off the earth. If you're around any of them, you made your choice.

TwinB242

Im not educated enough when it comes to the whole history between Israel and Palestine, but I really don't know exactly what Hamas' goal was with this. Israel is clearly going to retaliate with a lot force, which is going to result in many palestinian civilians dying as a result of collateral damage.

Exoil

There's no argument, I gave my opinion on the value of a life and this goblin decided to quote me saying I think she's getting tea and pizza; fuck off with that horseshit.
I want her to be rescued and go home to her friends and family and live the rest of her long life.
I quoted both of you because you need two to argue.
And that's the reason why I said to calm down and and go back and read what was said. I guarantee most of us here would rather know this girl was safe and sound.

Music festival for Peace close to Gaza? I wonder if she would have gone to music festival in Syria during ISIL peak :messenger_tears_of_joy: That area is (was) literally one step away from another conflict any moment of time...

Im not educated enough when it comes to the whole history between Israel and Palestine, but I really don't know exactly what Hamas' goal was with this. Israel is clearly going to retaliate with a lot force, which is going to result in many palestinian civilians dying as a result of collateral damage.
It all depends on what's going to happen during the next couple of days. Unless IDF completely erases Gaza, Hamas won't lose much. Not to mention it will allow to get more support among arabic states (though I believe Saudi might not want to be involved, but who knows).

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
...And how the fuck in your tiny brain is that not a fucking TERRIBLE FATE like I said? what the fuck are you even doing?? jesus fucking christ, don't quote me again troglodyte.
It is a terrible fate. I don’t think you understand what facetious means. You seem to be the one with the tiny brain. Anyway I’m out. Good talk

zeldaring

Banned
The only people suffering are the civilians on both sides. I fear there's going to be a massacre in the West Bank and it'll be justified by many. I'm not talking Hamas... I'm talking every day people... But this isn't new. It's just going to be WORSE!

FUCK THAT CUNT PUTIN!
This is like the last of us 2 story and it will never end.

Last edited:

zeldaring

Banned
This language is the same as "Israel is wrong for this and should be dismantled" ... When the language SHOULD be "The Israeli government is wrong for this and should be replaced"

Or do you mean EVERY Palestinian should suffer when it's a relative few who carried out these atrocities?
Thats the problem both sides think the same. They both want the other side to disappear.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
It's very disheartening to see how much support Palestine is getting from online platforms.

Everywhere I go I'm seeing news about the Israeli and Palestinian conflict.

Of course I don't mean to backseat moderate here but I kind of wish the no politics rule applied to this here. I personally find it to be a very disheartening subject, especially as a Jew, and there's going to be a lot of angry people in this thread if there hasn't already.

Last edited:
I don't think you need a history degree to understand children having their throat slit doesn't make you some sort of freedom fighter. Lining up families and executing them isn't an "inevitability." Hamas could have attacked only military targets, but they chose to maximize civilian casualties. They have earned what is coming back to them and Palestinians should stay out of the IDF's way so they don't get caught in the crossfire.

If Ukraine rode vehicles into Russian border towns and posted videos of them slaughtering the local populace no one would excuse them for it.

Top Bottom