• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

zeldaring

Banned
I hope each and every one loser on that forum get transported to Gaza immediately and enjoy the luxurious life it offers. They are literally psychopaths for cheering on massive mass murders of innocent civilians for the sake for their "free palestine" NPC motto. What a bunch of useless cunts
Both sides hate each other. in a a weeks time over 3000 people in gaza will be wiped off with mostly being civilians and believe me most Israelis will celebrate just like many Palestinians are probably happy about this but i think they are probably in more fear knowing they gonna get it 10x worse.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Awful shit. These clips are sickening to watch.
It's all over Twitter. I'll just be scrolling and there's a sickening video. It's almost like you can't avoid it.

I haven't watched any of them all the way through. As soon as I see one I just scroll right by it.

Go_Ly_Dow

wasn't she alive. i thought they would keep her as a prisoner. they just murdered her?
I pray she's alive but I think the odds are slim for her. I hope I'm wrong. This is a brutal conflict of revenge and hatred and culturally very different values.

Edit: Just read above. Awful.

Last edited:
I have to confess before today I had some sympathy towards the Palestinian people and never was a huge fan of the IDF. But after seeing the shit those barbaric fuckers Hama's did today any empathy or sympathy has gone. No matter what you suffer it does not excuse the shit those evil fuckers did today and I hope they are made to pay 10 fold for what they have done.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber

nuke-independence-day.gif

Tams

But this isn't the West Bank, this is Gaza, and Gaza hasn't been "occupied" in 18 years. So why do they do this? Israel basically tried to see what happens if they'll be left alone, and this is what we get. Rockets every time they want to. No other country would agree to this shit, any other country would have wiped Gaza off the map by now.

Israel offered a two state solution and peace several times, Palestinians want the whole lot. It's time to stop thinking there's someone on the other side willing to move on.

Not supporting and defending hard-line orthodox Jews who steal land.

Not that that alone would, rightly or wrongly, appease many Palestinians.

There are too many utter nutjobs on either side who are fine with killing anyone associated with them.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Not supporting and defending hard-line orthodox Jews who steal land.

Not that that alone would, rightly or wrongly, appease many Palestinians.

There are too many utter nutjobs on either side who are fine with killing anyone associated with them.
No, that's why there are almost no killing of innocent people on the Palestinians side, because IDF goes after terrorists. Israel does have some nutters but it's not even remotely comprehensible.

You still don't get it, when they say "Free Palestine" they mean the whole lot. No Jews.

Think of why there re almost no Jews in 50 Muslims countries in the world. Think about it.

FeralEcho

Unpopular opinion… A lot of mankind hasn’t changed a lot since the middle ages and I think the only thing keeping us from drifting into this sort of life is law/police and abundancy of everything.

I’m pretty sure a lot of people would drift down to animalistic behaviour very fast in case shit went down. For instance, every time I see or hear about someone laughing when someone else gets seriously hurt I can’t help but wonder what this person would be capable of given the right circumstances…
That's because we are animals at our core,if we didn't have laws/police to stop us,80% of the world population would be waring,raping,killing,stealing to their hearts content. As long as two people still live on Earth there will be war,violence and racism.Anyone who believes otherwise is a naive child.

This is sadly in our dna and it'll be our undoing one day.We are nothing more than a parasite on this planet as much as we like to believe otherwise and the horrible shit we are seeing people do to eachother in wars shows just what basic beings we are.

Corian33

Gloves off, fangs out. Get it over with.

I fully understand the history of the situation is complex and that there are innocents on both sides, but this is beyond the pale. No nation should have to tolerate having a neighbor that quite literally, overtly wants to kill your entire population.

You still don't get it, when they say "Free Palestine" they mean the whole lot. No Jews.

Think of why there re almost no Jews in 50 Muslims countries in the world. Think about it.

The people calling everyone who disagrees with their point of view Nazis are the same people supporting a regime that wants to murder millions of Jews and execute any LGBT people they find.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Well, you can safely assume whe are watching the end of the Palestine/Hamas state.
I'm not sure that's the case, there was another escalation that brought Hamas to its knees and eventually Netanyahu folded. He's not that strong of a leader.

Xenon

This wasn't a planned act of war to achieve some military victory. This was done to elicit response from Israel to guarantee the next generations of terrorists and more importantly a need for terrorist leaders.

Any allies of the palestinians cheering this might as well cheer on generations of children being thrown into a wood chipper.

FeralEcho

Well, you can safely assume whe are watching the end of the Palestine/Hamas state.
I'm sorry but when you let terrorists rule your state you deserve to be wiped off the map.I have no sympathy for any of them.If they trully were serious about "freeing Palestine" they would attack the israeli goverment or its military targets not innocent civilians and certainly not innocent people at a festival.

But don't worry Hamas,after this I'm sure Israel will make your wish come true and "Free" Palestine off the face of the Earth.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
This wasn't a planned act of war to achieve some military victory. This was done to elicit response from Israel to guarantee the next generations of terrorists and more importantly a need for terrorist leaders.

Any allies of the palestinians cheering this might as well cheer on generations of children being thrown into a wood chipper.
Golde Meir said it best: “When peace comes we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons. Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.”

Draugoth

Gold Member
I'm not sure that's the case, there was another escalation that brought Hamas to its knees and eventually Netanyahu folded. He's not that strong of a leader.

Well, they might not steamroll the state, but it will be a brutal conflict.

0iYSqbc.jpg

“Why can’t everyone just get along, man. We’re all just made of stardust, man…”

Because very few people actually has this nihilistic view of the world.

Last edited:

Kids is the last thing on the mind of allies of palestine.

Liljagare

There are allready tons of sources pointing towards Putler. I would not be suprised considering that the Hamas leadership has been visiting Moscow for a few years now.

zeldaring

Banned
I think he's confusing her from the vid where they take a girl out of the trunk of the suv and put her in the backseat; RIP this girl.
Yea crazy. I don't understand how this happened Israel has check points every where and i would think helicopters would be up much faster.
No, that's why there are almost no killing of innocent people on the Palestinians side, because IDF goes after terrorists. Israel does have some nutters but it's not even remotely comprehensible.

You must be in fantasy land if you think there is no innocent killing in the Palestinian side. Humans aren't perfect there is bound to be Israeli soldiers that kill civilians just like in every war and do it on purpose. Even now the People Here calling to nuke them you think they care if civilians get killed lol.

UnNamed

Banned
Organizations like Human Right Watch, Save The Children, Amnesty Int, even ONU, and many other indipendent organization report numerous violations of human rights from Israeli to Palestine;
Basically every arab nation hate Israeli and nobody knows why, with Egypt and Jordan who have a relation in some form but their people don't hide they hates israelians, and then Saudi Arabia which recently has some openness. But since they have a different skin tone from us saviour western countries, they are basically terrorist and their opinion and their motivation don't count;
Then we have territories stolen over and over with wars and by force, when the excuse is "we create infastructures, Palestine graze sheeps, they would waste them;
Palestine is not North Korea or Afganistan, they voted a terrorist group as their leader. Because they are bad person of course, or because a missile or a raid every other day, can really ruin your day. It's always easy to razionalize of things 3000km away when our worst problem is to choose Nvidia or AMD.

So at this point I'm surprised that some people are surprised that terrorists act as terrorists and Isreali will probably use a disproportionate force, as they always do till '00.

I've read people who died today could be our children, our sons, our friends. Meanwhile, please remember that Palestinian who died in illegal attacks and raids, they were BOT, NPC and background actors.

In before "you say those people deserved to die". I have more than two neurons, I've reached a new plane of energy so I can think and elaborate two thing simultaneously.

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
Organizations like Human Right Watch, Save The Children, Amnesty Int, even ONU, and many other indipendent organization report numerous violations of human rights from Israeli to Palestine;
Basically every arab nation hate Israeli and nobody knows why, with Egypt and Jordan who have a relation in some form but their people don't hide they hates israelians, and then Saudi Arabia which recently has some openness. But since they have a different skin tone from us saviour western countries, they are basically terrorist and their opinion and their motivation don't count;
Then we have territories stolen over and over with wars and by force, when the excuse is "we create infastructures, Palestine graze sheeps, they would waste them;
Palestine is not North Korea or Afganistan, they voted a terrorist group as their leader. Because they are bad person of course, or because a missile or a raid every other day, can really ruin your day. It's always easy to razionalize of things 3000km away when our worst problem is to choose Nvidia or AMD.

So at this point I'm surprised that some people are surprised that terrorists act as terrorists and Isreali will probably use a disproportionate force, as they always do till '00.

I've read people who died today could be our children, our sons, our friends. Meanwhile, please remember that Palestinian who died in illegal attacks and raids, they were BOT, NPC and background actors.

In before "you say those people deserved to die". I have more than two neurons, I've reached a new plane of energy so I can think and elaborate two thing simultaneously.
Get Out Fruit GIF by Chris Cimino

zeldaring

Banned
That's a flat out lie. They do need to think of their size and measurements when they make suicide bomb vests for them too
This typical behavior of humans like you they see the other side as evil monsters and the other side views them the same way. 99% of Muslims don't want kids to be suicide bombers. Problem is people can't put them selves in other people's shoes.

Last edited:

Xenon

There are allready tons of sources pointing towards Putler. I would not be suprised considering that the Hamas leadership has been visiting Moscow for a few years now.

So I guess it was putin who has been driving this whole conflict for Hundreds of years. The man has some serious reach

The only time Muslims think about children is when they are trying to find a bride.
Ah it didn't take long for the masks to slip.

What's with these accounts with barely any activity all of a sudden all over this thread with their quite obvious narrative?

I'm sure it will only be a few more posts and you'll be calling for all of them to be wiped out or put in the sea unless you already have.

Forsete

So I guess it was putin who has been driving this whole conflict for Hundreds of years. The man has some serious reach
Hundreds of years? No.
Hamas recently had an audience with your glorious leader.
Your glorious media has recently said that this conflict benefits Russia.

Liljagare

This typical behavior of humans like you they see the other side as evil monsters and the other side views them the same way. 99% of Muslims don't want kids to be suicide bombers. Problem is people can't put them selves in other people's shoes.

Not to be a pessimist, but, this is going to blow the lid of certain hates and dislikes, the world was just waiting for the right time to go all retrograde and moronic again. It's like we all full in are going into things that happend 100 years ago, again.

Wonder what the name of our Hitler will be?

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Not to be a pessimist, but, this is going to blow the lid of certain hates and dislikes, the world was just waiting for the right time to go all retrograde and moronic again. It's like we all full in are going into things that happend 100 years ago, again.

Wonder what the name of our Hitler will be?

Probably someone from Fox News or a one legged Confederate flag waver. This is what the Church of Hyberbole recognizes as literal Nazis in 2023.

Liljagare

No, but you can bet your ass that he will try to stick his finger in any possible hotspot around the globe to achieve his goals.

And, it is no recent news that Hamas and RuSSia have been friendly towards each other, it's old news.

But everyone has been sucking up to both of the moronic institutions, and gotten cheap oil and gas as a reward.

Last edited:
Top Bottom