• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Forbidden West - Tribes of the Forbidden West Trailer

FIbJeHoWYAgCWc7

FIbJiDwXEAIWLu0

FIbJeozWUAQz3oU

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Looks crazy good!

About that (tribe related)
hidden tribe; I have such bad feelings about them. I fully expect they will be super-advanced maybe from the future that can teleport or even from out of space.

That's not a bad point. 🤔

Jebron

I fired up Horizon Zero Dawn last night to clean up some of the trophies I never got (in 2019), and holy fuck is the combat difficult when you haven't played in years. I have no idea wtf I'm doing and I'm getting absolutely wrecked. I feel like I need to start the game all over but I don't want to play 40+ hours just to clean up some trophies.

Fake

Show me a mix of storytelling, combat, dialogue, drama, setpieces. You know what trailers have been doing since well, forever? This shouldnt be that hard.

Too much for ask. The only thing that still grabs me on this game are the god damn freaking machines. Always badass.

Kokoloko85

Cool. Looks like they’ve made some effort in one of the issues I had with the last game. Boring dead towns and NPC’s.

Lets hope there is interesting NPC’s, side quests. And plenty of interactivity and life in these towns otherwise it will be wasted again

ZywyPL

Banned
About that (tribe related)
hidden tribe; I have such bad feelings about them. I fully expect they will be super-advanced maybe from the future that can teleport or even from out of space.

Helghasts. GG crossover confirmed!

Meh. I dont know how many of these trailers I can take tbh. This game's marketing has been atrocious since the gameplay reveal.

Show me a mix of storytelling, combat, dialogue, drama, setpieces. You know what trailers have been doing since well, forever? This shouldnt be that hard.

Uncharted 3 is probably one the games where we literally saw almost everything before it release so yeah no thanks.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
loved the original but trying to replay the original (with ps5 patch), it didnt feel great, was abit boring

but i think i just need a fresh environment/story

Im playing it now, i just got to the metal ring to take down that tribe base.

Big epic battles are its strongest point, the prep missions before are a snooze fest and the narritive is pretty C tier.

Love these things though

D5iuyxt.jpg

I wish you could burst its blaze capsules and the liquid would pour out .

IDWhite

We are not ready to play this game.

The level of detail is simply incredible, and this is accomplished in a cross gen game limited for what the Ps4 can do in game logic and level design. Imagine what Guerrilla can do whit a engine 100% optimized to take advantage of every piece of hardware in Ps5.

Sosokrates

Yeah it's too difficult to troll when a game is so good.
It's unfair!! :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Now you just hyperbole trolling.
Horizon and guerilla are good, but they are not that good. They are a long way off from R* and ND quality.

DeepSpace5D

It would be cool to visit the Osseram and maybe see where Erend grew up. The new tribes look pretty interesting as well.

I just beat Horizon yesterday and have started Frozen Wilds. I absolutely love the game and its world.

isoRhythm

Banned
Now you just hyperbole trolling.
Horizon and guerilla are good, but they are not that good. They are a long way off from R* and ND quality.
Are you dumb? That's like saying someone isn't fast because they can't outrun Usain Bolt

This is gearing up to be the best looking game ever created

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
They keep showing new robots, new tribes, new environments. It doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. It's like a musician saying their new album contains 6 new instruments compared to the previous one.
What the hell are you talking about here

Showing new robots doesnt inspire alot of confidence? Really?

Fekin ridiculous..some of you folks here really anoying and stupid man...just piss of already....some of you guys are really takin the piss here right now..what a disgrace..

Last edited:

Sosokrates

Are you dumb? That's like saying someone isn't fast because they can't outrun Usain Bolt

This is gearing up to be the best looking game ever created

Yeah because a games quality is only determined by its looks...

But dont be so silly .. imagine getting butthurt just because someone thinks a game and studio is 80-85 calibre.

Top Bottom