• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many Square Enix published games have you purchased in the past 12 months?

How many Square Enix published games have you purchased since November of last year?

• Total voters

BlakeofT

Depending on how you count the Pixel Remaster collection, 8+. I've been on a quest to clear the mainline FF games for the first time in my life, and I just beat IX this morning. I gave up on the final boss of VIII and didn't try II at all yet, but otherwise it's been quite enjoyable. On to X now!

Mr Hyde

7 (voted 6 because I forgot Chrono Trigger, god damnit)

Forspoken
Final Fantasy 16
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Final Fantasy 6 pixel remaster
Star Ocean Second story r
Valkyrie Elysium
Chrono Trigger (PC)

Love me some Square Enix goodness.

OuterLimits

Hmm. FF 6 Pixel, FF7, FF 9, FF X/X-2. Triangle Strategy(perhaps my favorite Square game in several years), and Tactics Ogre. I'm interested in getting Harvestella, and Diofield eventually during a deep sale. Oh and since many on here say Octopath 2 is really good, I should add that to my wishlist.

Moses85

season 10 episode 22 GIF

Expression Reaction GIF by Steve Harvey TV

SHA

Wait, wasn't there a recent wrpg where you could fuck bears? 🐻
It's fake, ask physiological scientists, animals and humans are different, they're"the animals" doing it out of their natural extincts, not their desires.

Last edited:
Realistically I would strongly prefer a PS4 version but we know what happened there.

I'll bite the bullet from VGP at some point next month, I'm sure these play asia copies will end up evaporating if I leave it too long.
Not sure if you've picked the FF Pixel Remaster yet, but I've just gotten this email from VGP saying that they've restocked it. Oh and it's also $20 CAD off.

at5B1bz.png

I might buy a Square Enix published game once a year or once every other year, at most. The reason being is that I can only deal with so many anime bullshit stories about plucky young teens, who are accompanied by the grizzled war veteran who is 21 years of age and the cutesy character who is the game's mascot, who all use the power of friendship to defeat the resident evil empire or evil church or evil God.

Top Bottom