• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder |OT| It's a TV Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loke13

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Analiese is grimy as fuck

Nate's smile said it all. He isn't even surprised.

I don't even know how those kids can live with themselves now. If they don't confess, then fuck every last one of them.
I mean come on now? It's no secret these people are pieces of shit walking. I mean Laurel and Becca were willing to incriminate Asher if it meant shutting him up.

MIMIC

Banned
Ignoring the crime for a second, the nurse lady is pretty. Some clothes, a hairdo and some make-up and she'd be good to go.

Beyonce did not wake up like that =p

man... lots of story on annalise in this episode
they revealed rebecca being the big bad earlier than i thought :v

edit: lol annalise fucked up at the end with nate tho lmao

let's take guesses who killed lila. Its like they want to pin rudy because he's crazy. he could have been crazy before. rapes lila. and kills her and rebecca just happens to be there to dispose of the body and just sends rudy to the asylum so he won't go to jail.

That or rudy sat in the closet and watched lila get raped by her boyfriend and rebecca was there to watch. he notices the scratches on the wall from lila so he basically mimics it at the new room he's in.

or rebecca rapes lila and kllls him and using rudy as a distraction.

I kinda hope Rebecca is just hiding other stuff and isn't actually the killer. It's wayyy too obvious after that ending, and the preview for the finale has them going ~omg you won't BELIEVE who killed Lila :O :O~

MIMIC

Banned
Missed the first 15 minutes. Damn professors -___-

Anyway....lol

"I had you beaten within an inch of your life to save your life!"

DominoKid

Why are they getting tested? Is this just them formalizing their relationship or did either one of them suspect that they may have something?

cause oliver not gonna let him beat again since he's a druggie cheater until he gets a new test.

Why are they getting tested? Is this just them formalizing their relationship or did either one of them suspect that they may have something?

oliver being a virgin. he wants to make sure. i guess they are really committed i guess.

lol. this ding a ling talk

EDIT: Oliver is negative. what will Connor Have?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom