• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder |OT| It's a TV Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
I missed the first half. What happened?

Annalise got Nate out of jail (she originally had him get his ass kicked so he could get out for medical reasons. But the judge just put him in solitary confinement. STRIKE ONE. So she worked her magic again and had the judge recuse herself).

And Rebecca is a liar....but you already knew that :)

Also, I'm not 100% on this (because I was only half paying attention), but I think Rebecca attempted to blackmail the kids after they confronted her about her lies. So they tied her up.

Annalise got Nate out of jail (she originally had him get his ass kicked so he could get out for medical reasons. But the judge just put him in solitary confinement. STRIKE ONE. So she worked her magic again and had the judge recuse herself).

And Rebecca is a liar....but you already knew that :)

OR IS SHE?!

Trey

looool at Michaela wearing her "you got me fucked up" voice and getting a backbone in the very last half hour of this season. What a waste of a character.

hbkdx12

I'm not understanding the frank angle in all this. Sam called him. Did he have loyalties to both Sam and Ak? I'm a bit lost on that

Trey

Boring show. You can cut out half the cast and effectively lose nothing. All the action is driven by Annalise and Wes. The former barely interacts with any main character other than Wes, and Wes increasingly only interacted with Rebecca, who is now dead.

The stakes are what at this point? There's nothing interesting to get the most out of these characters. I suppose the show will reveal what Frank is and why he's bodying young girls for the Keatings.

Also, this show gives no one any reason to trust anybody.

Leeness

Aw shiiiiiiiiiit.

So Annalise went downstairs and Rebecca was dead, so they cooked up the SHE GOT AWAY story?

Frank says it's not him, Annalise says it's not her, did Wes kill Rebecca?

Whoooooo? And why is Frank doing a favour for Sam?

Also poor Oliver and Connor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom