• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder S3 |OT| Why Can't I Hold All These Murders???

Status
Not open for further replies.
just binge-watched the whole season; I will not lose any sleep over Wes's death, he was the most un-interesting character of the show, was completely carried by Annalise the previous two seasons. Don't get me wrong it was fucked up the way he died though, now we have to wonder wh Laurel's father had him killed.

I was not aware it was coming back tonight. Don't know how I feel about it to be honest. Wes wasn't my favourite but I feel the show has lost a lot of its identity without him in the mix. I hope they wrap it up soon.

HMD

The show feels like it's dragging its feet, they need to wrap it up at this point, there's almost zero mystery left except Wes's birth parents and he's already dead so it doesn't really matter anymore.

Leeness

Hmmmm what is happening in the flash forward?? 🤔🤔

I’m always intrigued by the flashbacks/forwards. 🤔🤔

I kinda forgot this show existed. I will probably watch the season premiere later in the evening. I am hoping this is the last season, though, I now realize how important Wes was as an anchor for this show, and now he's gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom