• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder S3 |OT| Why Can't I Hold All These Murders???

Status
Not open for further replies.
forgot about this show. Definitely a guilty pleasure. I'm rewatching season 2 on Netflix and bought season three. Might jump in this weekend and put it on in the background while finishing up some work.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
asher has become my favourite character

Joni

Show really doesn't have the same hook as last year. They should start wrapping up or do away with the silly flashforwards.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
At this point it just feels like Oliver is addicted to arguing with Connor so he keeps coming up with random bullshit whenever they're fine with each other.

The problem with Oliver is that he really wasn't meant to be a main character. The premise of the show and the relationship of the Keating 5 doesn't lend itself well to randomly giving other characters leading roles without them being either a murderer or someone out to get Annalise.

Oliver is kind of a cunt, but it's not like Conor is blameless in this.

Both are kinda shitty for shitting on a dude because he hurt Oliver's feelings for not wanting to get down with a HIV positive dude who just sprung that on him just before they were getting into it.

Oliver is kind of a cunt, but it's not like Conor isn't a cunt either.

FTFM(e)

Honestly I find myself hating the both of them, which is kind of how I want it to be. I wasn't supposed to LIKE the people on this show. I was supposed to enjoy them squirm and wiggle their way out of awful terrible things they need to confront and face... yet slowly but surely I came to love Annalise, Bonnie, Asher and Michaela. Everyone else can pretty much fuck off.

Leeness

AAAAAHHHHHH

tumblr_n3m49wBxjb1sepiklo1_400.gif

Honestly... I think Connor did it

He wasn't crying at all and also how the fuck did he know he had to be at the hospital he didn't have his phone...and we never saw him watch the news to know to go there

Also it seems Wes died during the day and he was hooking up with Thomas at night

MIMIC

Banned
Honestly... I think Connor did it

He wasn't crying at all and also how the fuck did he know he had to be at the hospital he didn't have his phone...and we never saw him watch the news to know to go there

Also it seems Wes died during the day and he was hooking up with Thomas at night

If Connor did it, I will have his NUTS

/Cartman

Wow.

It took three seasons of a show titled "How To Get Away with Murder" to actually murder someone important.

The last five minutes was spectacular. Great directing.

What the fuck!

I am so confused right now. I've got so many questions I can't even comprehend what happened. They killed WES? I thought he was the one guaranteed to be safe.

I'm torn between loving and hating this. I need a minute.

Ydelnae

When they said "unidentified black male body" and Nate started talking to the medic my brain just stopped working. I did not expect this twist, I was certain it would be either Connor or Frank.

When they said "unidentified black male body" and Nate started talking to the medic my brain just stopped working. I did not expect this twist, I was certain it would be either Connor or Frank.

My exact reaction, when Nate came up my mind was scrambling to think of some other black male character.

Fuu

I was spoiled on twitter but even then I was shook when I watched and kept thinking it was people speculating on something else.

I almost want the show to go full soap and have that be a twin brother, rofl. Or have Wes rise at the end, scratch one side of a coin and become two-face.

MIMIC

Banned

Yeah, that was a great twist. I didn't even start thinking, "OMG THEN WHO ELSE COULD IT BE????" I was just thinking, "Holy shit it's not Nate!"

Up to Nate walking into the house, I thought it was gonna be Frank.

Didn't one of the flashbacks this season show him alive (on the night of the fire) and snitching to the police in exchange for total immunity?

Fuu

Didn't one of the flashbacks this season show him alive (on the night of the fire) and snitching to the police in exchange for total immunity?
yeah, but it was a misdirection. they showed those scenes as if they were happening during/after the fire, but they were actually from before the explosion.

People on Tumblr are having a meltdown saying they're not gonna watch the show anymore rip :v I didn't even know Wes had stans.
I liked Wes, but I'll take a guess that a lot of that has to do with people liking Alfie Enoch, he's charming as fuck.

off topic, but he also speaks perfect Brazilian Portuguese with a carioca accent, which blew my mind the first time I heard it lol.

Bladenic

Omg that twist was EVERYTHING. I always thought Wes was annoying as hell, won't miss him. I could easily see Connor being the one who killed him, unfortunately. But that's too obvious I feel like with this show.

Also it's actually funny, they revealed who was under the sheets last episode with Laurel's note, who knew?

Ahiru77

Just like Boardwalk Empire.

Wes was the one character besides Annalise that was relevant to the actual plot and not just a side-drama like everyone else. Annalise's goons always felt like just that.....goons.

Not that this show is any good, it's just sad is all.

Tabby

Show really doesn't have the same hook as last year. They should start wrapping up or do away with the silly flashforwards.

Yeah at this point it just feels a gimmick because of what they did in previous years, this season has been a MAJOR step down so far.

I think that is enough to make me drop the show.

Me too honestly. Only way this could be worse is if Laurel goes back to Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom