• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder S3 |OT| Why Can't I Hold All These Murders???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taruranto

lol, did Wes spend the whole episode in his room?

I was half-expecting Laure to confess her "murders" to her father during the final scene.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
He clearly had important things to do.
But we won't see them as this isn't hbo.

I don't know though...she had that Anatomy book in bed. Maybe she had to point out where the parts are and what goes where.

Joni

I don't know though...she had that Anatomy book in bed. Maybe she had to point out where the parts are and what goes where.
He was probably faking ignorance. His life with Rebecca was way too crazy not to be crazy in the sack as well.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
so was oliver scared of nate for some reason or just simply stunned by that sweaty sexiness?

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
yeah, he was just shook by dat body. Oliver has seen Nate in the house before in the season 2 finale when they were talking about the warrant, he knows he's mixed in the shady business.

There was honestly so many layers to that shit... Like, a White straight male said it and it was taken serioisly by the show and it's characters. So, say, if an anti-sjw or whatever wanted to use the scene then they can't because it's not the typical "tumblr sjw" image that's passed around. Yet, it's still ridiculous to say "I was triggered" to justify your murder of an innocent girl who said you were ugly...like it just fucking works, man.

I need a gif of that rapist saying "I was triggered"

Same here!!!! Im mad I laughed at that tho cause he's so gross, But it only made everything about him more ridiculous and stupid and terrible

Then the ICONIC SLAP

This season is so satisfyingly messy.

mid episode spoiler for today
Nawt Conner asking for ID haha!!

i love annalise keating as a character so fucking much honestly... nate was like you're an alcoholic and annalise was like "...holy shit" and used to try and get her license back lmao

my poor laurel ;__; keep her safe

Taruranto

I bet the baby is actually Wes'.

I love Eve, but I think they did the right thing. This on and off thing she has with Analise is weird.

Lol Michaella. WHAT DOES BB STAND FOR.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
completely forgot that Oliver was HIV+

it was a good episode but I think the season is dragging a little. Need to step it up

Bladenic

So who died? Frank? Wes? The guy spreading shit about Annalise (I feel there has to be more to him)? WHOOOOOO

Of course Laurel has to be pregnant

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
loved the way michaela told new dude to fuck off.

and then she had actually stolen his notebook. this show, lmao.

annalise getting vomit on her wig was some true bottom of the barrel stuff. it was good that wes saw her that vulnerable though.

Taruranto

It's obvious not Connor lol. His character has been pretty aimless recently, but unless the actor wanted to leave, he's safe.

Even Wes has more chances despite being the series protagonist, since his death would be a huge thing for Annalise... but it still not him.

I think the body is either Nate or Frank. Nate is completely sacrificable, he's a satellite character that only exist to keep Annalise busy and give her access to police Intelligence. Frank... I guess I can see them playing his death as some sort of redemption of his actions. Maybe he dies to protect Annalise or something.

Mariolee

What's the theory?!

Frank is the dead body and Laurel was the body that was barely alive. That was my original theory. Reason I think Frank died is because there's not much they can do with his character since he's gone full scorched earth. He as an arc that he needs to complete, and death would be the perfect way to end it.

Now my updated theory is that Connor is the one who burned the house down. He was giving so much crap to Wes today's episode about him killing Sam that I feel this show's comeuppance will be Connor finally killing someone directly and having that gnaw at his conscience.

Taruranto

How was Wes even a suspect? I'm not a ballistic expert, I think the fact that he was standing in front of the victim would disqualify him. Also apparently in America you just need a put a gun in someone car to make him a suspect? Because clearly, every murder hides his gun in his car, especially weeks later.

Asher and Michaela as a proper couple don't work with me, frankly Michaela has a better chemistry with Oliver than him. It doesn't help that I can't get over the fact that Asher is an unrepented murder.

Men are the worst thing that happened to Michaela by the way, they completely drained her of her ambitions.

Wes/Laurel was inevitable but meh.

Ep 7 promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=26&v=fp90KpmFx3A

oh...shit shit shit

edit: I just wanna mention that Oliver is a fucking asshole. He deleted Connor's application because he didn't wanna move and Connor tried to understand Oliver and Oliver broke up with him and didn't even tell him why. He also expected Connor to keep living with him without issues until Connor said fuck it and moved out. He also got a job with Annalise when Connor asked him not to and Oliver keeps talking to Connor's friends. Seriously like that's how you unintentionally ruin a character, I don't give a shit about Oliver I care about Connor and I want new developments for him and for his backstory to get explored.

So who died? Frank? Wes? The guy spreading shit about Annalise (I feel there has to be more to him)? WHOOOOOO

Of course Laurel has to be pregnant

The dead body's probably gonna be one of the season's new characters tbh.

Still curious to see when the show's gonna pick up the thread about Asher's dad and Asher's suspicion that he was actually murdered (briefly mentioned in S2).

Mariolee

Why is this thread so dead??

Man, when Bonnie went HAM on Frank. Gatdam.

Also...my theory survives yet another episode.

Bladenic

I'm not sure if I like any of the romantic pairings on the show. The females are all better when they're not involved with someone and Connor/Oliver went to shit.

Taruranto

"You killed us the moment you walked out of that hotel room."

You are goddamn right, Bonnie.

Also let me get this straight, Oliver:

- Deletes Connor's college application
- Broke with him because... reasons
- Tried to fuck and date some other dude
- Gets rejected by said dude because he's positive (Which was said, I give you) so he
- Runs back to Connor and bangs him

Was the whole point of this storyline to make this pairing forever garbage? Because that worked for me.

I'm not sure if I like any of the romantic pairings on the show. The females are all better when they're not involved with someone and Connor/Oliver went to shit.

Absolutely.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
They were hinting Waurel last season, but, ugh. Do not want.

Also let me get this straight, Oliver:

- Deletes Connor's college application
- Broke with him because... reasons
- Tried to fuck and date some other dude
- Gets rejected by said dude because he's positive (Which was said, I give you) so he
- Runs back to Connor and bangs him
Connor deserves better.

Holy shit please do not fucking tell me they're actually going to leave that stupid Coliver shit like that. NONE of that was okay, Oliver is a fucking shitbag and this better lead into character development for Connor or I'm going to be pissed

Goldrush

Actually thought it was fine how the breakup was framed at the start. Thought that Oliver must have caught on that something is amiss because of how agreeable Connor was. Nobody reacts that way to what Oliver did unless there are bigger demons in the closet. Unfortunately, that's not the direction the show took the storyline. Turns out the show just want to finally do an AIDS storyline and made the Oliver's motivation nonsensical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom