• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder |OT| It's a TV Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my god i'm shaking
what the fuck happened
i am still 100% sure it was bonnie
like, no doubt.
i fucking hate sam, such a piece of shit.
also THANK YOU for FINALLY calling out connor on his stupid sex shit

It's like this episode was written explicitly to address the fandom's burning complaints. I mean, we finally got a realistic acknowledgement of:

- The unpaid student "interns" doing all of the freaking work
- The absurdity of Connor's inexplicably magical penis
- The absurdity of Annaliese establishing her home and law office under the same roof
- The trophy meaning exactly jack-shit
- How ridiculously suspicious Bonnie is

Now I just need someone to make an in-universe reference to how unflattering the fit of Annaliese's clothes (and wig) is.

So are they actually hinting at Connor x Asher, because I will watch the show for that. I have no qualms about that what so ever.

Not ay all. Sorry :(
Boooooooooooo.

Reading this thread is probably more interesting/fulfilling than the show ever would be. It sounds like, in typical Shonda fashion, that everyone is an insufferable hot mess, and that people literally do the stupidest things and then pat themselves on the back for it. I don't know if I can subject myself to more vapid black holes of personality/outrageous idiots, aka everyone on every show this woman is in charge of.

I feel like Matt McGorry should just starting having gay sex with someone. I don't think this is an unreasonable request.

Who Killed Sam:
UToWgCB.png
r6T9BNJ.png
qZ6gOSw.png
am76rLl.png
ID1p6A8.png
myQJbV2.png
lSMPKti.png
n9QjcyO.png
ykqjviL.png

0AlVY4d.png

Motives:
-Bonnie: this whole fucking episode
-Annalise: The whole show
-Rebecca: Having sex with and getting Lila pregnant and possibly killing her.
-Wes: Protect Rebecca at all cost or something
-Nate: His job

I'd say the rest are out because they have no motive to kill Sam at all.

Loke13

Boooooooooooo.

Reading this thread is probably more interesting/fulfilling than the show ever would be. It sounds like, in typical Shonda fashion, that everyone is an insufferable hot mess, and that people literally do the stupidest things and then pat themselves on the back for it. I don't know if I can subject myself to more vapid black holes of personality/outrageous idiots, aka everyone on every show this woman is in charge of.

I feel like Matt McGorry should just starting having gay sex with someone. I don't think this is an unreasonable request.
Oh come on you watch Teen Wolf your standards can't be all that high.

Trey

This show has the most boring court room scenes. Every case of the week is a snore.

Also, what good is acknowledging the stupid stuff the show does while continuing to do said stupid stuff? Why does everyone act like an idiot? Are there no actual human beings in this show? Aren't you supposed to have one or two characters with their shit together so the audience has a safe place?

Also empire mom catching that slap attempt was the highlight of the show, cotdamn.

Great episode. Was freaking out when that The Presets song came on!

You guys are speculating on who killed Sam? I swore I heard Rebecca say she "had to do it", and Wes say she did it in self defense two eps ago. Must've been totally mistaken or??

SO fucking hot. Her attitude is absolutely disgusting.....but she's so hot ^_^

I mean, Rebecca's okay looking I guess. Her face annoys me. Michaela and especially Laurel though, daaaaaamn <3

Here's why i think it's Bonnie. She's the white woman with the awesome haircut that intimidates everyone and she portrays herself as a loyal worker of annelise until she fired her. She's okay with ruining a black man's life just for annelise. she's okay with sleeping with asher but not wes because he's black. she put the force on lila making her run away crying.

Samara

I'm with Bonnie as the killer too. This is how it will go:

-Michaela give me the trophy!
-ok,
Bonnie calls for Annalise like a puppy, hears Sam coming in, as she look down, she drops the trophy from the banister. Everyone is like WTF, and then Bonnie's like 'well halp me!' And then everyone looks for the exam notes on his body leaving fingerprints. And they get mad when he doesnt have them so they burn him and when they return and explain their murder, Annalise makes them pass the exam, because well thats some Eggman shit to decipher.

Season finale: ShondaLand

You can see the EXACT moment Mikayla realized she fucked up LMAO.

"Oh you wanna play?" fucking gold. I have seen this actress before I just can't place her name.

tumblr_nf0lyz2aXN1u0zx0ho5_500.gif

as far as the actress that plays michaela. i had to imdb. i see that she's in shows/movies i never seen before. lol but she kinda resembles miranda from Meet the browns but not really.

DominoKid

You can see the EXACT moment Mikayla realized she fucked up LMAO.

"Oh you wanna play?" fucking gold. I have seen this actress before I just can't place her name.

its Lynn Whitfield. she probably didn't even need scripted lines to play this role she's done it so much.

Taruranto

Didn't know there was a thread! The legal part is an hot-mess (and I can't stop comparing it to the TGW), but I can't get enough of this show.

Connor and Michaella are my favorite characters.

Wasn't the STD conclusion a bit of a jump? I mean, unless I missed something (I fell asleep halfway through and just resumed watching), she only knew about the kid's STD. Unless they looked in the drug cabinet, which maybe they did.

Bonnie probably did it.

Bonnie did it

Anyways: I was hoping this would just be a short run and would conclude with this reveal, but I guess not. Apparently this is just the first half of the first season.

I don't really know how to feel about that, because while I like the show, I don't know where it'll go from here and think it should end on a high note. (Of course, money and ratings dictate everything so I knew it wouldn't).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom