• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder |OT| It's a TV Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

I hope a rape accusation storyline doesn't come out of that Bonnie thing. Asher is not the character to write that around.

royalan

I get that she's a complex character...but I'm still having a hard time believing that Analisse would make that call to Sam...

EDIT: Y'all see that bulge?!? I KNEW Wes was packin!

royalan

itYEXCHarsBUF.gif

...Don't know if I'll be back, tbh. That was a dumb episode. We spent most of the episode rehashing the damn bonfire scenes from all season, and the reveals (reveal? The ending was the only "reveal" of the episode) really weren't that surprising. The only people we saw with Sam's dead body in a dark house were the students...all freaking out like they killed him. OF COURSE they did.

Annalise is not a complex character.
By the standards of the other characters, she's practically Marianas Trench levels of deep.

But that's more a comment on how terribly the other characters were written than it is on the quality of Annalise's character development.

I get that she's a complex character...but I'm still having a hard time believing that Analisse would make that call to Sam...

EDIT: Y'all see that bulge?!? I KNEW Wes was packin!

you haven't seen Lincoln's bulge from CW's The 100. check last nights episode.

Seesaw15

Kind of a meh episode but at least we're done withe the multiple timelines. That was a shit ton of work for that twist though.

Analisse knows everything.

That's really it.
It's more than that, Annalise told Wes to roll up the body and burn it while she was recording the message to give her no motive and also having sex with Nate and also calling Bonnie to help so she has 2 solid alibis. Also only Wes knows this, everyone else doesn't which kind of sets up the show to be Annalise and Wes doing everything they can to get away with murder (rip Connor and Michaela you guys are dead)

I'm probably reading too much into it but whatever lol

royalan

It's more than that, Annalise told Wes to roll up the body and burn it while she was recording the message to give her no motive and also having sex with Nate and also calling Bonnie to help so she has 2 solid alibis. Also only Wes knows this, everyone else doesn't which kind of sets up the show to be Annalise and Wes doing everything they can to get away with murder (rip Connor and Michaela you guys are dead)

I'm probably reading too much into it but whatever lol

Of course. I just wasn't surprised because I found it hard to believe that they would not have Analisse in on what's going to be the major plot for the rest of the season. The "only Wes knows" part could be intriguing...if they hadn't done that twice already.

Show is great GIF material, though....

WDFYmla.gif

Of course. I just wasn't surprised because I found it hard to believe that they would not have Analisse in on what's going to be the major plot for the rest of the season. The "only Wes knows" part could be intriguing...if they hadn't done that twice already.

Show is great GIF material, though....

WDFYmla.gif
All I know is that Connor is gonna die, probably.
makes me kind of sad :(

edit: this is so fucking extra
tumblr_nfddzwbrp51s64jz1o2_400.gif

Leeness

Also, I highly enjoyed that they were all "yep, he dead", then silence...and then suddenly he's thrown Rebecca on the ground and is strangling her!

There was like no sound effect, lol. The camera just panned over there and was like "oh by the way".

Lmao. So good.

Samara

Call someone a ho and this is what you get. Dumbest group of 'lawyers' ever. Why just why are you doing this? Especially Laurel and Michaela. This is extremely stupid. My theory of them doing it for extra credit was more believable than this.Oh and now they're all reborn new and better. Hahaha

Wes thanks for putting your princess in a castle while everyone digs, you motherfucker.

T.O.P

Banned
Liked the twist at the end

Everything else was dumb as fuck

Connor is reaching new levels of awful so that's good

Off to watch the Scandal winter finale hoping for a better turnout :/

Grizzo

That show is not good (imo), but I still watched the entire 9 episodes and will watch the rest, because it's entertaining enough.

Viola Davis is pretty damn good, she can make every scene feel like it matters even though the writing is so soapy and almost unbelievably corny at times.

Still... the last episode was great.
especially the end twist which I absolutely did not see coming

It's what her whole character is supposed to be, quiet but dangerous. She's cool, I like her the most.

Me too! She's clearly the underdog but shouldn't be slept on because I think she's smart and capable of anything.

Sloane

Banned
That show is not good (imo), but I still watched the entire 9 episodes and will watch the rest, because it's entertaining enough.
Yeah, I don't really know why I keep watching but somehow I do. I mean, the writing is pretty bad, there's not a single likable character, structurally it's all over the place, the mystery feels pretty lame -- it's obviously trying to be an edgier Scandal (if you consider everyone having sex with everyone "edgy", I guess), but Scandal has at least a few decent characters you can root for, and it has the brilliant juxtaposition of its ridiculously high stakes with its dumb soapy nature going for it. This show has Viola Davis, and, uh... yeah.

Then again, Scandal was shit in season 1 (and season 3), too, so kind of looking forward to what they come up with for season 2, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom