• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble 2k PlayStation bundle

Catvoca

Banned
https://www.humblebundle.com/2k-playstation-bundle

It's pretty underwhelming.

$1
Xcom: Enemy Unknown Plus (Vita)
Civilisation Revolution 2 Plus (Vita)
The Bureau: Xcom Declassified (+ DLC) (PS3)
Evolve (PS4)

BTA:
Xcom: Enemy Within (PS3)
Bioshock (PS3)
Battleborn trial (PS4)
Borderlands (PS3)
Borderlands 2 Ultimate Edition (PS3)
Mafia 2 (PS3)
Spec Ops: The Line (PS3)

$20
Xcom 2 (PS4)

Worth mentioning the codes only work on a PSN account from one of these countries (basically the Americas)

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011211588?mobile_site=true

Damn they dusted off the oldies to get by the minimum of making this a bundle. Could've just put Evolve up on PSN for $1 and accomplished what it seems they wanted to do.

Catvoca

Banned
I wonder if this is one of the those bundles where the BTA will go down over time. I kind of want to replay Spec Ops and this wouldn't be a bad way to get it.

The $1 bundle is really good for me with the Vita games and all the Declassified DLC.

Have any of the PSN bundles supported Europe?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Slim pickings for those with just a PS4. I was hoping The Handsome Jack Collection would be in the BTA tier.

Carl

Why are these things always US? I know I can redeem on US PSN but still. Pull your finger out, SCEE

Oh, fuck off. I would've bought it for the Vita games and XCOM: Enemy Within if it wasn't US only. I'm not going through all the hassle of switching my Vita to my US account.

yatesl

That's hilariously bad. And as I'm from the UK, I can't even use the Vita games on my console and get the trophies on my main account.

This should have come out at least 4 years ago.

Jawmuncher

$1 for vita games is nice. There should've been a tad more PS4 games though.
Reagrdless I like seeing these Playstation and Nintendo bundles. Makes me wonder when Xbox will finally allow it.

Top Bottom