• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble 2k PlayStation bundle

tenor.gif

Catvoca

Banned
BTA has already dropped almost a full euro since it launched lol. I bought it to get Spec Ops again, but it is a pitiful bundle. Borderlands should be the PS4 versions at least.

Just a warning, Enemy Within runs like shiiiiiiiiit on PS3. Even as a turn-based game, I couldn't stomach it back when it came out.

Nope. It's pretty easy to make a US account though, I made one for the Capcom bundle a while ago.
But you'd have to factory reset your Vita if you wanted to play these games on it, and then do it again to get access to your old games. Which sucks, because I wouldn't mind portable Civ for $1.

Catvoca

Banned
But you'd have to factory reset your Vita if you wanted to play these games on it, and then do it again to get access to your old games. Which sucks, because I wouldn't mind portable Civ for $1.

Oh shit, I didn't think about the Vita, I was only thinking about the PS3 and PS4. That sucks. I guess I won't be playing Xcom or Civ:Rev.

rmatheso

Well, I have a PS3 and a Vita.....

Beat the Average bundle bought.... No way you could even get all that stuff used for that price.

GunBR

Whats with the reactions here? Isn't $20 for Xcom 2 the cheapest its been? You get a bunch of free games with it too.

Anyones no thanks lol. If anyone wants to get rid of a Civ Vita code hmu
Yeah, if someone wants the XCOM 2 it's a great deal

But overall it's a really weak bundle

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So it appears the Battleborn "trial" is likely just 1625 platinum (premium currency) for use with the game? At least that's what I gather from cross-referencing prices on the PS Store.

Went with the Bta bundle. Somehow I had lost my Borderlands license. I had got B1 with psplus, then bought a bundle of borderlands 1 and 2 together. When I let my psplus lapse I still had B1 like I should. Fast forward several years and now I only have my B2 listed as being owned. Borderlands wants me to purchase it again. So this bundle gets my game back I guess lol.

nampad

How are the XCOM and Civilization games on Vita?

Civilization is a Revolution series game so it doesn't offer the complexity of the mainline games. For Civ fans, it is too simple and dumbed down in my opinion.
I have been a Civ fan for years so I am not sure how people who are not fans of the series would rate the game.

Thought the port was ok though.

Only played the beginning of Xcom and while it was not a looker, I had no other complains. It's not like you are playing Xcom for nice graphics anyway.

Went with the Bta bundle. Somehow I had lost my Borderlands license. I had got B1 with psplus, then bought a bundle of borderlands 1 and 2 together. When I let my psplus lapse I still had B1 like I should. Fast forward several years and now I only have my B2 listed as being owned. Borderlands wants me to purchase it again. So this bundle gets my game back I guess lol.

Contact Sony support. If I recall correctly, games can somehow disappear from your library for some weird reason. Kind of scary but Sony will reinstate those games. Guess you have to send them the mail receipt of the purchase though.

I mean, the Vita games are nice if you own a Vita.

Otherwise this bundle is pretty bad. Why is there so much PS3 on there? The only game I'm interested in is XCOM 2, and I'd rather just pick that up on sale on PC.

SirNinja

The Humble "What Year Is It" Bundle, more like...

The $1 tier is at least worth a look if you have a Vita; Civ Rev 2+ is a decent (if a bit overly-quirky) strategy game for $1. XCOM EU+ is pretty buggy, but if you've somehow never played it anywhere else, go for it.

dugdug

Banned
So, I just bought the BTA and Borderlands 2 Ultimate, XCOM Enemy Within aren't showing as purchased for some reason. Am I boned?

:'(

As someone who has packed up their PS3 and is actively on a PS4, this bundle makes me sad. Though a friend of mine who still has his PS3 hooked up will get a kick out of this bundle.

Top Bottom