• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hurricane Patricia, strongest east pacific hurricane, set to make landfall in Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
Either way. Don't get me wrong, no matter where these things hit you get these kinds of people. There are always "idiots".

Man no way that camera is going to last holy heck that wind.

Oh yeah, i know. Also, it's Mexico, let me post that pic again:

c4jt321.png

There are always "idiots" indeed.

Also, that's a good ass camera, they should use this footage as a marketing campaing for the manufacturer.

It's back! Dudes a crazy son of a bitch.

Called it.

wiibomb

my goodness.. stay safe Mexico Gaf, be strong as you have always been..

I'm watching the youtube streaming someone on last page shared, but need to check a closer-to-the-eye camera

studyguy

Family lives in Queretaro further south of the main path, I'd imagine they're still going to have an assload of rain. Visited just two months ago and some of the streets were flooded to all hell back then. Not good times ahead.

On Reddit this is making the front page via the USAToday piece on the typhoon.

And this is one of the first comments on the USAToday piece:
Great!!! That means 50,000 more illegal aliens will cross into the border of the United States!

Like... how is this on your mind when there are thousands of lives on the line?

None of the live streams are working for me now. Looks like it's lights out! Hope the people in that region make it through without a scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom