• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could revive one Sony IP during the latter half of this generation, what would it be?

Fbh

Killzone for sure.
I always enjoyed the setting and world and I had a blast with the multiplayer in 2 and 3 (even Shadow Fall, though it wasn't as good).
The campaigns were fun but always felt like they had potential to be better both from a design and story perspective.

Would love to see what Guerilla or some other team could make with the IP on Ps5

Man, this thread just makes me SMH at how much of classic Playstation's DNA has wilted away over the years.

Their games have gotten watered down so much in the past decade by focusing on realism over fun.

Kokoloko85

1-Jak n Daxter 4 + Trilogy remake

2-Resistance or Killzone/ Or both + VR Modes
3-Modnation racers or Motorstorm
4-Dark Cloud 3 or Rogue Galaxy
5- New Sly Cooper

Everybody’s Golf, Wipepout and Kingsfield for VR

Last edited:

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
downhill-domination-usa.jpg

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Socom’s weapons not only sound better, and than the map designs the guns make you dangerous and #2 everytime 9 times out of 10 people will pay for a new Killzone game, they got a fantastic universe to me Sony’s concern is the lack of an exclusive shooter.

Jayjayhd34

Get insomniac of marvel bit fucking getting to go London we need getaway getting Danny dyer as main person there'multi billion idea x

Holammer

Ape Escape.
... and not some mature subversive remake by Naughty Dog so they can make a live-action series based it, but something true to the original with chara design by Mine Yoshizaki. I always took for granted he was involved because of Aki's humongous mammaries in Ape Escape 3.
It's a great gameplay formula that just needs an art upgrade and modern controls.

fart town usa

Gold Member
Medieval would be cool. The PS4 version exists but that game is ehhh, I dunno. Seems like the worst version compared to PSX and PSP.

Codes 208

Bloodborne

I’m still pissed they killed off a fan project just so that they can continue to not do anything with the series

Killzone made by Machinegames could be awesome, more specifically whoever lead Wolfenstein TNO could nail the potential KZ always had.

Rudius

A car game like Motorstorm Driveclub. It's difficult to fuck up thoses with multisexual whatever, just look at Forza Horizon.

simpatico

I still think it would be pretty cool to make a real God of War sequel.

Also, give the Warhawk IP to the Helldivers guys

Top Bottom