• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Kojima teasing a Sony acquisition ?

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I'm ready for Kojima to announce whatever his next game is, whatever console it's on. I'm there.

How do you think he will use the cloud?

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV
Season 4 Flirting GIF by Friends

zaanan

Banned
“Koji and Hulst, sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!”

a next-level bromance of epic proportions

If SONY wanted to aquire Koji Pro they would of done it with death stranding development. I highly doubt they would want to make an aqusition now

*ring ring*

Herman: "Oh yes, hello. Am I speaker to Phil Spencer please?"

Phil: "You certainly are, how can I help you?"

Herman: "I just wanted to let you know that it was a dick move buying Bethesda and making their games exclusive when they were supposed to be developing two exclusive games for us. We just thought we'd give you a heads up and let you know that we acquired Kojima Productions, just so that you can make sure the PlayStation Productions logo is really big and bright when the game boots up."

Phil: "Wha-?"

*hangs up*

Kilau

I hope Kojima stays independent and finds the funding for all the crazy weird stuff I love.

Yoboman

*ring ring*

Herman: "Oh yes, hello. Am I speaker to Phil Spencer please?"

Phil: "You certainly are, how can I help you?"

Herman: "I just wanted to let you know that it was a dick move buying Bethesda and making their games exclusive when they were supposed to be developing two exclusive games for us. We just thought we'd give you a heads up and let you know that we acquired Kojima Productions, just so that you can make sure the PlayStation Productions logo is really big and bright when the game boots up."

Phil: "Wha-?"

*hangs up*
Nice fan fiction, where can I subscribe for more?

Top Bottom