• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've found the real life Chun Li!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleepey

Mechanical Snowman said:
:lol well played.

OT: Girl is unattractive. Would not hit.

tumblr_lefsxcQzPx1qf8yek.gif

sphagnum

Banned
Sickboy007 said:
I remember a hot asian with THUNDER THIGHZ was posted in the official people with skins thread, at the height of NeoGAFs 2010 race wars. Only thing i can recall from those threads.
2gt9cut.jpg

Her?

KamenSenshi

spindashing said:
Now we need a real life Tifa Lockhart and a Mai Shiranui.
I think the chick from youtube with the voice was GAF's pick for real Tifa. Can't think of the name just the attributes:lol

krae_man

Site calls women the real life Chun Li because of her thighs then proceeds to give us 40 pictures of the top half of her body. What the fuck.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
spindashing said:
I will agree with Elena but King? C'mon son.

We need a real R. Mika too.

King's got that classy sexiness man

you know Ryo Sakazaki smanged that

edit: R.Mika? noooooooooooo

dvdjamm

Whatever happened to the Hot Women/Hot Men threads? I remember the Hot Women Thread was always on the 1st page...then nothing

Nishastra

Banned
dvdjamm said:
Whatever happened to the Hot Women/Hot Men threads? I remember the Hot Women Thread was always on the 1st page...then nothing
They always devolve into wars between groups who prefer different things and people stupidly posting especially NSFW stuff and get locked.

DrFunk said:
King's got that classy sexiness man

you know Ryo Sakazaki smanged that

edit: R.Mika? noooooooooooo
True, but I don't dig her hairdo and I remember as a kid thinking she was a dude. She was one of my first mains though. :lol Muay Thai's probably my favorite fighting style.

I remember seeing real life Cammy. Gonna search the net for that dime..

Kaako

Felium Defensor
I truly wanna take a bite outta dat ass. Fuck that is so damn sexy. A fine ass Japanese/Brazilian mix. The perfect specimen. She can sit on my face any day of the week; with shoe on her head.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Ducarmel said:
excellence

You have excellent taste in asian women considering you are a member of pedo gaf. I salute you despite your avatar.

edit: except the middle chick...yuck

Brothers from all sorts of places:

NBAGAF?
WrestleGAF?
PedoGAF?

Due to this thread, we have added a new rank to the GAF echelon list.

AssGAF.

Damn...this thread.... Dat ass.

Bleepey said:
With army girl i would just look at dat ass and laugh. I would just stare and not know what to do. I couldn't handle that.

Yeah that would be a problem i too would have problemmmfamphunmefe mefempha mpfampppfffofera mmmppffff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom