• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've found the real life Chun Li!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleepey

Ezalc said:
Brazil-gaf here. In my state there are a lot of Japanese people, but supposedly in a city called Sao Paulo there is the highest amount of Japanese in the country. I heard it has something of a Chinatown equivalent for Japan within it's urban jungle. One day I shall venture there in search of this mysterious place. What other Gaffers are brave enough to join me in my venture?

You have my sword good sir.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
DominoKid said:
idghcS.gif

Best airplane meme .gif ever! :lol

SnakeXs said:
And my axe.

And my spear!

RSLAEV

5o9lkj.jpg

So this is the mystery woman from the other thread-awesome. Another one of life's mysteries solved.

Ezalc said:
Brazil-gaf here. In my state there are a lot of Japanese people, but supposedly in a city called Sao Paulo there is the highest amount of Japanese in the country. I heard it has something of a Chinatown equivalent for Japan within it's urban jungle. One day I shall venture there in search of this mysterious place. What other Gaffers are brave enough to join me in my venture?

I will join this dangerous mission.

Alucrid said:
Two things I don't like. Gigantically disproportionate asses and asian girls.
7RgSg.jpg

I'm the guy with the hammer. Can you guess who you are?

Szu

I think this thread has assploded.

I also love the fact that I can easily distinguish her Japanese half from her Brazilian half.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Dreams-Visions said:
Be glad you never sat through an episode of the show.

also,

ASS.jpg

ASS.jpg

A late Christmas gift to you from Santa_Snake!

Rosa Acosta (there is a whole set of this one with her and two other awesome asses)
9zw1n6.jpg

And Miss Frenchy (that's what the jpg says anyway)

8wmff7.jpg

And if you guys really like Brazilian girls, search for "Fuck yeah! Brazilian girl" on google. It's a tumblr site and it gets updated EVERY DAY, a LOT. If you like anything in particular, search for whateveryouwant+Tumblr on google. To save images on tumblr just rename the file to .jpg (otherwise they are saved as .htm).

Enjoy!

Rikyfree

RSLAEV said:
I'm gonna quote the Other Guys here: "If I got a hold of that perfect woman, I would turn off all my clocks and have a 3 day fuck marathon. We would stare at each other while doing it and never blink. She would have to have hip realignment surgery afterward. So many things and with dem tighs an dat ass. OMGOMGOMG. HHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHH!!

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I just remembered that I've seen her before, splitting a watermelon with her thighs I think, and then I see a couple more additions, nice.

To any other Brazilian women lovers like myself, you should Google "Mulher Melão" if you've somehow never heard of her, and be happy.

Skilotonn said:
I just remembered that I've seen her before, splitting a watermelon with her thighs I think, and then I see a couple more additions, nice.

To any other Brazilian women lovers like myself, you should Google "Mulher Melão" if you've somehow never heard of her, and be happy.

doszrt.jpg

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Skilotonn said:

It wasn't her, it's another girl.

THIGHS-ASS-GAF CLICK!
http://www.spike.com/video/woman-crushes/3347370

spindashing said:
http://i49.tinypic.com/doszrt.jg

Yes! :lol Watch the video though, it's hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom