• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've found the real life Chun Li!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sloth

Banned
Ducarmel said:
dyoNO.jpg
30l182b.jpg

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Alright! Good job GAF!

/goes to the thick asian chick thread on that other site

Rikyfree

I might leave mai waifu for this prime choice of lean meat. GODDAMN, my cock is ROCK HARD just thinking of 5% of the stuff I'd do to that chick.

Lebron

I heard a legend that there's a part of Brazil where there's nothing but Blasians(Japanese/Brazil) walking around. Is this true?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
^why we can't have nice things
Lebron said:
I heard a legend that there's a part of Brazil where there's nothing but Blasians(Japanese/Brazil) walking around. Is this true?
El Dorado... The land of gold(en women)

Lebron said:

I don't know but I read somewhere there are more Japanese people in Brazil than anywhere else in the world that isn't Japan obviously.

Oh, this is a powerful thread.

Thick Asian chicks are like rare unicorns to me.
Upon reflection, that may be more devastating even than whooty.

captmcblack said:
Upon reflection, that may be more devastating even than whooty.
it would certainly be more prized.

what if we found an asian chick with a fat ass that could cook greens?

fuck I'd die right then and there.

Imm0rt4l

Lebron said:
This is relevant to my interests...

Brazil gaf, confirm or deny..... and don't lie.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Dreams-Visions said:

sign me up for one of those please!

Imm0rt4l said:

if this is true, then im lifting my personal ban on brazil. ill just have to take my chances with the wandering spider.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Dreams-Visions said:

Only a tournament between the greatest fighters in the world would be able to determine who'd get to watch her sleep at night

Talita and tamires. google them.

japas-sexy-2.jpg

manasupload.gif

Lebron said:

The guy from my gym, a well traveled gentleman, once told me that in Cuba there is a sizable mixed chinese population called Chinos and that those were the finest girls he ever saw.

Ezalc

Lebron said:

Brazil-gaf here. In my state there are a lot of Japanese people, but supposedly in a city called Sao Paulo there is the highest amount of Japanese in the country. I heard it has something of a Chinatown equivalent for Japan within it's urban jungle. One day I shall venture there in search of this mysterious place. What other Gaffers are brave enough to join me in my venture?

Lebron

Imm0rt4l said:

research has said Liberdade in Sao Paulo is the best place to check. I'm going on an exploration, like Pedro Cabral.

Ima find that land
tCram.jpg

Ezalc said:
Brazil-gaf here. In my state there are a lot of Japanese people, but supposedly in a city called Sao Paulo there is the highest amount of Japanese in the country. I heard it has something of a Chinatown equivalent for Japan within it's urban jungle. One day I shall venture there in search of this mysterious place. What other Gaffers are brave enough to join me in my venture
You have my sword.

DY_nasty said:
Only a tournament between the greatest fighters in the world would be able to determine who'd get to watch her sleep at night
:lol :lol

DominoKid said:
:lol :lol :lol

oh shit! that's Dr. Shine! I saw him on TV a couple of times!!!

that's actual footage from their commercial that used to air on the Word Network.

Dreams-Visions said:

I'd hit raw and claim the kid. Lock that shit up for life, I would.

...and I'd also walk around with the strap in case some reckless dude came to take my preciousssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom