• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've found the real life Chun Li!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChiTownBuffalo said:
Its not a thickness issues. Its in that whole face area. Some of them look like normal Asians with Down's Syndrome.

:lol :lol :lol

ChiTownBuffalo said:
Fine Erica Liu, I would.

ericajpgqj8.jpeg

And she's on Stanford's Swim Team.

So....big brains too.

That's how you do it sir. No bump mapping and blubber on that butt.

Wads

Banned
The Take Out Bandit said:
:lol :lol :lol

That's how you do it sir. No bump mapping and blubber on that butt.

Yes, more of this! I'm not really an ass man, but I definitely prefer asians. Some really hot women ITT.

My contribution:

82854.jpg

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
DominoKid said:
so pissed he lost to Rampage. he's definitely hit-shy now
Haha. Piss.

SketchTheArtist said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Seriously, I laughed for almost a minute non-stop. Just wow.
here's the full intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQDy1r45YC4

I wish I could find an episode. Just so that GAF can appreciate just how BAD they were. It made me wonder how they had a ministry with real people in attendance.

Pastor sounded exactly like Bernie Mac. It was the most ridiculous thing I ever saw. I watched a few times for the lulz. This was maybe...2001 or 2002. I wish I had recorded some of it now. :-(

Dreams-Visions said:
here's the full intro.

I wish I could find an episode. Just so that GAF can appreciate just how BAD they were. It made me wonder how they had a ministry with real people in attendance.

Pastor sounded exactly like Bernie Mac. It was the most ridiculous thing I ever saw. I watched a few times for the lulz. This was maybe...2001 or 2002. I wish I had recorded some of it now. :-(

WAIT... WHAT THE SHIT IS THIS FUCK. THIS WAS REAL? I THOUGHT SOMEONE ELSE MADE IT INTO A GIF AFTER THE PASTOR DID THE AIRPLANE. OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

THIS NEEDS A THREAD. OH MY GOD. :lol

Wads

Banned
The Take Out Bandit said:
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Natalia-Inoue-23.jpg[img]

I can't stop looking, the figure is just perfect![/QUOTE]

You and me both, man. Good lawd that bikini bottom...

Ha, I thought it was a shop too. Some really funny shit.

spindashing said:
WAIT... WHAT THE SHIT IS THIS FUCK. THIS WAS REAL? I THOUGHT SOMEONE ELSE MADE IT INTO A GIF AFTER THE PASTOR DID THE AIRPLANE. OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

THIS NEEDS A THREAD. OH MY GOD. :lol

:lol :lol :lol I can't believe it's real.

And his scream before the plane took off :lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Dreams-Visions said:
here's the full intro.

HOLY SHIT :lol :lol :lol

that fucking scream before take off put me on the floor :lol

y2dvd

Holy cow that flying gif belongs in the gif of the forever thread. Easily gets my vote! :lol

Also this thread...=')

A lot of these girls, and especially the OP would look loads better without the ludicrous amount of make-up they're wearing, seriously why do girls do this shit? I can't be the only one who finds it a turn off?

Asian girl with big ass? Either a genetic mix (one of parents is not asian) or genetic mutation or asian from some island or archipelago in asia. This shit is rare where I live most asian girls are flat assed end of story.

Dat spandex is hot on the Chun Li cosplay chick, but it would just look so much finer on the girl this topic was based on. I never thought I would find this shit hot, but damn those thighs....those thighs. Closest we'll get to Chun Li without looking freakish.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
seriously this thread doesnt get a sticky??? bump...for shame. GAF..a preacher turns into a

F-14

...in this thread and no sticky...

Ephemeris

captmcblack said:
Oh, this is a powerful thread.

Thick Asian chicks are like rare unicorns to me.
Upon reflection, that may be more devastating even than whooty.

My professor's daughter was like that. Fine as hell and could play the piano beautifully. I often dreamt about failing that class and chasin dat ass.

but seeing as I wanted that A+ I stayed the course. Did regret it for a number of years though... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom