• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've found the real life Chun Li!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

sphagnum said:
There's more pictures of her?!
I fucking hope so
Edit: better start the new page the right way
SEe5O.jpg

G-Fex said:
No, not that she wasn't nice too :D I meant the one with fingerless black gloves and one of her hands one the side of here head holding what seems like goggles or glasses on top of her head.

G-Fex

ResidentDante said:
No, not that she wasn't nice too :D I meant the one with fingerless black gloves and one of her hands one the side of here head holding what seems like goggles or glasses on top of her head.

Oh okay.

Jun's a guy though just fair warning

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
How has this thread survived? So much ass crack...

So much for rrrrrrrruuuuuurrrrruuus*.

rules

Not that I'm complaining...

this was once promising. Please don't tell me we've ran out of fine ass ass

and thighs too, speaking of which, that cosplay gfex posted is freaking awful

Eh! Who knew Asian chicks can have fully developed bums... I didn't

Also these...
coldvein said:
some of these chicks look a little too much like midgets to be sexy.. (no offense midget-lovers).

Alucrid said:
Two things I don't like. Gigantically disproportionate asses and asian girls.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
the gifs in this thread have brought me to tears.

What is up with all the Van Der Beek Gifs? Did he make a video of expressions for people to gif or somethin?

Sol.. said:
the gifs in this thread have brought me to tears.

What is up with all the Van Der Beek Gifs? Did he make a video of expressions for people to gif or somethin?
there are three threads about the subject already, where have you been? just do a search for James Van Der Beek in the OT.. to get yer answer.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Girl in OT is not all that attractive to me.

Hapa Asians might be the only group that gets more exoticized than regular Asians.

Bleepey

ChiTownBuffalo said:
Girl in OT is not all that attractive to me.

Hapa Asians might be the only group that gets more exoticized than regular Asians.

You must be banging some grade A dimes then or be gay. Which girls in this thread would you say were hot?

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Bleepey said:
You must be banging some grade A dimes then or be gay. Which girls in this thread would you say were hot?

Honestly? I find pretty much none of them attractive.

Its not a thickness issues. Its in that whole face area. Some of them look like normal Asians with Down's Syndrome.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
ChiTownBuffalo said:
Honestly? I find pretty much none of them attractive.

Its not a thickness issues. Its in that whole face area. Some of them look like normal Asians with Down's Syndrome.

whatevermotherfucker:D dont interrupt the search for thick chinese fitness girl with ass like wtf begone or find her name and moar pics of her...ass~! do not fail me GAF we must triumph.

-PXG-

ultron87 said:
If she was Chun Li her thighs would be 3 times the width of her waist.

word

EDIT

Oh lordy. Bookmarking this thread...

EDIT 2

And to think....I thought white girls with ass/ thighs were amazing. Asian girls with thickness.....GOT DAYUM!!!

ChiTownBuffalo

DonasaurusRex said:
whatevermotherfucker:D dont interrupt the search for thick chinese fitness girl with ass like wtf begone or find her name and moar pics of her...ass~! do not fail me GAF we must triumph.

Fine Erica Liu, I would.

erica99jpgqj5.jpeg

ericajpgqj8.jpeg

erica2jpgns2.jpeg

And she's on Stanford's Swim Team.

So....big brains too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom