• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Johnny Depp Vs Amber Heard Defamation trial live

Can we add this evidence your Honor?

Ms. Heard please explain what is being submitted in the image here.
Sure, it's actually a white head / black eye and busted cheek

Great Thanks.

Ms Heard can you please explain this image and why it is being submitted.
Sure, it's the day I uh forgot Blistex, it was windy and I got a chapped lip / Busted Face Open

Great Great thanks.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Wow. Some of the panelists that have been on Legalbytes restream of the trial was in the courtroom this morning. One of them gave some insight to the courtroom and it sounds like the jury isn't really buying Amber's story. Lots of boredom. Also Amber and Elaine seem to be having a bit of tension with all the hearsay objections.
I'm 99% sure I saw Amber give Elaine a huge stink-eye, from the stand, after a number of objections. The "I'm watching your ass" eye. And then she began to blink a ton, like she caught herself and wanted to cover it up.

Sounds pretty conspiratorial, I know, but I can't put anything past her at this point, and that's what I observed.

Sybrix

I haven't been following this at all.

When there is one of these VS threads, i look at the other place too, they are all pro-Depp which shocked me tbh.

vpance

I haven't been following this at all.

When there is one of these VS threads, i look at the other place too, they are all pro-Depp which shocked me tbh.

Only a tiny fraction of weirdos online could look at her performance in court and side with her, so it's not that surprising. Amber is burnt toast in the public eye.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Only a tiny fraction of weirdos online could look at her performance in court and side with her, so it's not that surprising. Amber is burnt toast in the public eye.

Corporate media has been painting her as the victim and Johnny as a criminal.

Zeroing

Banned
I irony of it all, she is defaming him in her defamation trial.
Nothing new! She already did that with his underage daughter when she implied she was using drugs and was having sex with a older guy! That was before the week’s break!

I stopped watching at a moment when she spend taking about their relationship and all she did was use the word I, more than 10 times on a single question! I don’t need more prove she is a narcissist.

Also she only nearly cry when talking about the police going to the house ( she didn’t called then)

Her thinking!!?
Yeah lemme snap for some photos of my skin eczema my for protection and I will refuse to talk to the police!!!
But I fear for my life!

Conclusion!
Nah my brain can’t take more of this! I’m really done.

Kenpachii

Seems like she's pretty much fucked with acting, her last role was like what 57k payment, and aquaman 2 she's basically got culled hard out of it besides a absolute minor stripped role.

Last edited:

Hardensoul

Gold Member
We got cross coming up!!

Edit: Amber seems to already be agitated and unhinged, this could potentially get really bad for Amber!

Last edited:
home alone christmas movies GIF

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I'm driving home from work. How long is the break? I would live to listen on my way home lol.
Lemme sum it up for you,

objection objection objection objection objection objection objection objection objection objection
objection objection objection objection objection objection objection objection objection objection

DeceptiveAlarm

Gold Member
Lemme sum it up for you,

Can you do a cry face for me too.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
This is so brutal, it may force that callous woman to actually feel sorry for herself and shed some real tears. Maybe. Probably not.

Last edited:
Top Bottom