• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Johnny Depp Vs Amber Heard Defamation trial live

LordCBH

kop5ZFl.jpg

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Amber Turd seriously missed her calling; she should have been a professional cutman. If I were a fighter and I had her in my corner, all my swellings, cuts, bruising, broken noses would be healed and covered up in a flash thanks to her make-up skills and magic ice.

DJ12

My god this woman is dumb as fuq. I feel ashamed for being British that our legal system brought this crap, although he didn't take on Amber, and the paper just reported on what she said.

"What incident in march"

"The only one you told us about you dumb bitch" (should've been the lawyers response)

I also bet she fucked the bottle herself as some kinda show for Johnny, if it even happened.

Last edited:
So she gave a load of evidence over, but her lawyer didn’t use them as evidence. The lawyer let slip she did give the pictures…
What the fuck is going on? Someone here is a fucking moron.

Amber Heard certainly has classically beautiful features (facial bone structure, nose, eyes, etc).

But holy shit is the trial taking a toll on her. Look at that face at the beginning -- super dark eye circles with slightly sunken eyes, sagging facial expression, etc -- it's somewhat removed from the glamour of all of those red carpet appearances. And that's with heavy makeup.

DJ12

Just finished watching all the cross examination thus far. This lawyer is good. Not only making Amber look like a liar, but also schooling her lawyer. This is brutal all round.

Is there a time limit on the amount of time she can cross examine Amber? If not, in a couple of days she'll be admitting she made it all up just to get out of it.

Just finished watching all the cross examination thus far. This lawyer is good. Not only making Amber look like a liar, but also schooling her lawyer. This is brutal all round.

Is there a time limit on the amount of time she can cross examine Amber? If not, in a couple of days she'll be admitting she made it all up just to get out of it.

She's a narcissist, there's no chance she will take fault for anything

Top Bottom