• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Johnny Depp Vs Amber Heard Defamation trial live

Hardensoul

Gold Member
Time Update! The Turd Herd 8hrs 14mins left, Johnny Team 18hrs 30mins left. Huge advantage for Team Johnny!

The Turd Herd maybe done by Monday, because they need to save time for closing arguments. The Turd Herd may not have much time to cross any rebuttal witness call or recall by Johnny’s team.

Edit: Clarification on closing arguments. That is separate time allotted. Heard it from Nick Rekieta.

Last edited:

Hardensoul

Gold Member
Ian Runkle, DUI Guy, Law & Lumber join the Rekieta stream last night. They talk about the days events and review so far.

They are the 3 lawyers that were in court gallery, reporting in on their respective YouTube channels. YouTube censor Ian Runkle 37k viewer live stream last night, his biggest ever, his channel grew from 40k to 100k covering this at court house.

Edit: seem the YouTube false flag may have been by Amber’s PR team?

20mins in when the guess started filling in.

Last edited:

hemo memo

Gold Member
Heard's image was picked for comedic purposes.

But for arguments sake against Heard's hotness, picture this:

Heard is squatting on the bed, wobbling a little as she tries to find her balance. Her pale skin is blotched with strain, a visible vein throbbing across her forehead. Her face is a rictus of exertion; all thought and energies bent towards a single purpose. Finally, she unleashes a guttural roar, her arms stabbing at the heavens in triumph, and a dark brown sludge groans forth from her interstitial space, landing with soft wetness upon the silk sheets. Satisfied and spent, Heard slithers gingerly off the bed cackling in glee, and crab-crawls into the darkness.

No further questions, Your Honour.
Sad John Cena GIF

Larlight

So my work group chat for my department had a bunch of my female coworkers talking about how they are over Johnny Depp and how they side with Amber Heard. I had to mute the chat because I didn't want to see that drivel being chatted. For sure I'm keeping my opinions to myself cause I don't want to go through any bs with them lol. 🙄

LordCBH

So my work group chat for my department had a bunch of my female coworkers talking about how they are over Johnny Depp and how they side with Amber Heard. I had to mute the chat because I didn't want to see that drivel being chatted. For sure I'm keeping my opinions to myself cause I don't want to go through any bs with them lol. 🙄

If Amber loses it just makes it a little bit tougher for them to use false claims to propel themselves forward. Of course they side with heard

Max_Po

Banned

Sounds to me you work with idiots.

Better keep your mouth shut, you are out numbered and they will make your life miserable.

DJ12

anyone know why this video or the actual recording cannot be entered into evidence. It's pretty damning about the aus incident.

seems like Johnny was looking for a settlement perhaps for a divorce and she lost it.

Hardensoul

Gold Member

anyone know why this video or the actual recording cannot be entered into evidence. It's pretty damning about the aus incident.

seems like Johnny was looking for a settlement perhaps for a divorce and she lost it.

Most of the audio has other people in it. My understanding is the people in audio would have to give permission to verify it to be admissible.

I’m pretty sure Johnny’s lawyers would love to admit that in but was denied in pre trial hearings.

Because Jerry Judge is dead. It's inadmissible.

Don't engage them at all

Banjo64

cumsessed
Missed yesterday.

Just seen the clip of turd lying about the police officers testimony (re: the non-injuries to her face). How can she be allowed to sit there and lie under oath like that?

And also lying about the 2 photos not being one and the same with 1 having higher contrast?

This is bat shit.

Last edited:

Written by this guy:

Raven-8-1080x720.png

Some weeks the internet is buoyant, all of us kept afloat by daft dresses and Kardashian weddings and Marvel actors saying they’ve never been in the same room. Other weeks it just feels too heavy. We’re watching people actively seek out humor in domestic abuse as Roe v. Wade is terrorized by pro-lifers and as we see yet more episodes of racially aggravated violence. We’ll rally, we always rally, but right here, right now, it feels shit.

Though I’ve felt myself veering toward it, I can no longer “both sides” this. It’s time to draw a line. It’s time to believe women—all women. It’s time to believe Heard.

What a tool.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
WTF. There’s so much damning evidence in that recording.

Written by this guy:

Raven-8-1080x720.png

What a tool.

This is why the western world has gone to shit. These idiots just disengage their critical thinking, and blindly jump on the Woke bandwagon. I guarantee you this moron has a few skeletons in his closet himself.

Not once does he address any of the damning evidence against Heard from the current trial, or address all the evidence that exonerates Depp. He cites the outcome of the UK trial as another reason why Depp is guilty, without even examining the shady bullshit that led to that guilty verdict.

While it’s nigh impossible for Depp to win this, I hope he does not only to clear his name but to rub it in to all these blind virtue signaling bastards.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Gold Member
Your female co-workers definitely poop the bed.

Saiyan-Rox

A friend sent this too me earlier on

another video with clear evidence Johnny is telling the truth

Vox comes through with the truth. You see, this whole thing isn't happening because Heard is an abusive, lying bitch or anything. It's actually happening because of...

Wait for it...

GAMERGATE!

nhqEitT.png
Since Vox says that 12 of 14 allegations of abuse were proven, just a reminder that the only evidence made available to the judge back then was Heard's testimony and the testimony of a psychiatrist she paid to say that she has serious PTSD. That's literally it. The judge got entirely duped by a textbook sociopath, and Vox acts like the facts are settled. As a wise man once said, the fake news media is the enemy of the people.

Hardensoul

Gold Member
A friend sent this too me earlier on

another video with clear evidence Johnny is telling the truth

This audio was played in court! Even without the Australia audio there was enough evidence to prove that it was Amber that cut the finger and lying about DV and bottle rape. Or no evidence like photos of her injuries.

Edit: At this point especially hearing from the Lawtube guys, Runkle, DUI Guy, Law & Lumber and MattfromtheCourt. Reports of how the Jurors are reacting. Hopefully they just so disgusted with Amber Turd they just rule for Johnny Depp win.

Last edited:

Patrick S.

Banned
WTF. There’s so much damning evidence in that recording.

This is why the western world has gone to shit. These idiots just disengage their critical thinking, and blindly jump on the Woke bandwagon. I guarantee you this moron has a few skeletons in his closet himself.

Not once does he address any of the damning evidence against Heard from the current trial, or address all the evidence that exonerates Depp. He cites the outcome of the UK trial as another reason why Depp is guilty, without even examining the shady bullshit that led to that guilty verdict.

While it’s nigh impossible for Depp to win this, I hope he does not only to clear his name but to rub it in to all these blind virtue signaling bastards.

I want to pee on this guy to show dominance.

But he'd probably like it.

Saiyan-Rox

This audio was played in court! Even without the Australia audio there was enough evidence to prove that it was Amber that cut the finger and lying about DV and bottle rape. Or no evidence like photos of her injuries.

Edit: At this point especially hearing from the Lawtube guys, Runkle, DUI Guy, Law & Lumber and MattfromtheCourt. Reports of how the Jurors are reacting. Hopefully they just so disgusted with Amber Turd they just rule for Johnny Depp win.

It was? I only heard the other wildly known video was played to the jury :eek:

Marvel14

Banned
If all women are believed then there is no accountability for truth. Human beings are capable of a great deal of harmful and untruthful behaviour regardless of gender.

All women need to be listened to and their claims given proper airing and consideration. But to believe all people claiming to be victims is to victimise some innocent people who will be falsely accused by nefarious perpetrators seeking to attack or destroy them.

That this Vogue writer is completely ignoring the clear evidence of violent amd abusive conduct by Heard on Depp is deeply disturbing.

Last edited:

DJ12

But she recorded it and the first few minutes are her talking to people that are very much alive. Surely they could argue that's allowed. We've seen partial clips of recordings already.

Seems outrageous to me her blatantly saying it was her, making a mockery of her entire account of events in Australia. So we've all heard it, know she's lying, but because they cannot play it in court it's conceivable Johnny could lose.

She could worm her way out of some of the other stuff as she's tried to, this is the only bit I've heard she couldn't really bs her way out of.

Last edited:
But she recorded it and the first few minutes are her talking to people that are very much alive. Surely they could argue that's allowed. We've seen partial clips of recordings already.

Seems outrageous to me her blatantly saying it was her, making a mockery of her entire account of events in Australia. So we've all heard it, know she's lying, but because they cannot play it in court it's conceivable Johnny could lose.

She could worm her way out of some of the other stuff as she's tried to, this is the only bit I've heard she couldn't really bs her way out of.
Allegedly there is 6+ hours of audio in evidence and the jury has access to more than what's shown in open court and made public. Whether they decide to listen to it all or not is up to them, supposedly. Everything is speculation, there is a ton of stuff behind the scenes we simply don't know.

This clip in particular has been asked about multiple times because it's damning, and every legal commentator says the issue with it is Jerry Judge is dead. However, maybe it's included in the 6+ hours not shown in open court? Here are all the evidence files we (the public) have access to:

Madflavor

If Amber loses, she loses. If she wins, she’ll likely get harassed, death threats, etc etc. In either of these scenarios she’s still going to be under investigation for perjury.

It really does seem like she’s fucked either way.

Top Bottom