• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kinda Funny Xcast Discontinued

Hrk69

Animated GIF

AmuroChan

Kinda Funny Xcast is Discontinuing today ,it was originally held by Alanah Pearce and other content creators. It interviewed big names such as Todd Howard and Phil Spencer in the past

XBox's lack of games is certainly NOT the reason why this podcast is ending.

Looks like they’re ending all the platform specific stuff. Oh well can’t stand that show anyways. I tried but it’s just not for me.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I think because these we are getting better quality 3rd party games, first party games has been lacking from both Sony and Microsoft.

'after going so long with no new games from xbox...'

well, under the circumstances, I don't even know if this is actually unfortunate or not...

Can't make money on a console war that's over.
🙄 Good grief.

The only “war” that ever happened was in the fanboy’s lame dreamscapes.

The entire industry is slowly moving to being able to play your games across any device you own. *Yes, eventually Sony will go that route too.*

Console exclusives are in the midst of dying (except for Nintendo). And eventually proprietary consoles will die too.

Last edited:

Varteras

Gold Member
🙄 Good grief.

The only “war” that ever happened was in the fanboy’s lame dreamscapes.

The entire industry is slowly moving to being able to play your games across any device you own. *Yes, eventually Sony will go that route too.*

Console exclusives are in the midst of dying (except for Nintendo). And eventually proprietary consoles will die too.
Patronizing Season 5 GIF by ABC Network

KF has been losing patreon subscribers for a while now, last time I checked. LSM has 17K and I think KF is at less than 5K now. Also, their lowest tier is $10….and they have 2 separate fucking Patreon pages. Fully expect them to disappear within the next few years.

KF has a much, much more diversified approach to income compared to LSM. KF has a plethora of different income streams whereas LSM relies very heavily on their Patreon followers.

Does anybody listen to gaming podcasts? At least to me they sound really bad on idea level.
Stopped long ago, less and less game releases make these podcasts boring, will be a thing of the past . Also less leaks and previews bc of it all . Not worth it anymore

Last edited:

AmuroChan

KF has a much, much more diversified approach to income compared to LSM. KF has a plethora of different income streams whereas LSM relies very heavily on their Patreon followers.

I wouldn't say it's much, much more anymore. LSM is also quite diversified now, from ads to live shows to merch to game development. The only major thing that LSM doesn't do that KF does is hosting other people's events.

Top Bottom