• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KOF XV Official Reveal !!

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
OpBPbWv.jpg

Any guesses?
trash art style

Enjay

Banned
Looks like Blue Mary, idk if she's already been revealed though I haven't followed this game at all.

Edit- Nah yeah it's definitely King.

Last edited:

SALMORE

so she got a new command normal & her air venom strikes back ! Good better than nothing

and the new stage stole the show lol

Futaleufu

I remember King being one of the trickiest characters to beat in 95. Loved/hated her.
Fast fireball recovery, decent anti-air normals, a super with 1 second of start invincibility, yeah, a good all around mid tier character.

McCheese

What's this from?

It was a promotional video for some (chinese-market) kof mobile game event, suffice to say, but SNK said they had nothing to do with it when it went viral and got the developers to remove it from the app.

Ethical standards, from a company who is now owned by journalist murdering crown-prince.

Last edited:
It was a promotional video for some (chinese-market) kof mobile game event, suffice to say, but SNK said they had nothing to do with it when it went viral and got the developers to remove it from the app.

Ethical standards, from a company who is now owned by journalist murdering crown-prince.

Leave their core values alone.

kunonabi

Looks better than when they first showed her. Womens team not announced so it seems her, King, and Yuri are going to be split in some fashion again. Hopefully it isnt just their XIV teams again.

Pejo

Man, the animations just look so amateur. The models look better than XIV, but everything else looks so cheap. I thought SNK Heroines and Samurai Showdown even both look leagues better.

SALMORE

she looks amazing ! best female model so far 😉

3qv0aKl.jpg

but now that Women Team is not complete am a little bit worried about Takuma 😑

GrayFoxPL

Mai seems on point. The voice samples, the moves. Even the breasts are hidden, yet they aren't. They took some time designing the aspect.

Mai is the only one so far without cut super.

I like this Mai a lot!

The top part of Mai's outfit is now tented, which is more accurate though arguably less sexy or at least better at obscuring breast movement. Unfortunately, they also still didn't address the lack of definition to her pencil arms, an issuing going back to the last entry. The lack of any real indication of muscles and a pronounced shoulder joint makes her arms, particularly the upper portions, look unnaturally elongated.

Top Bottom