• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KOF XV Official Reveal !!

Kyo flames look great comon... This is just an art style choice, and it's very well done !

You guys gonna keep saying Kyo flames were better in 13 ? When it looked like a mobile game effect ?

Fuz

Banned
This is not an opionion.

BerryJam.png

What's that, berry jam?

I call that a beautiful and unique art style.

Some 100% realistic flames would feel off in a game like KOF, where it's more like an anime than a real life fire simulator.

Comon KOF15 effects are completely good and cool enough ! Not much, not less, so that's great !

Do not forget that KOF is a legacy and nostalgia fighting game, this game also has to keep the 90's-00's vibes, and it is doing the job perfectly from what we can see now.

SNK just revealed the official teaser trailer for the upcoming KOF XV !!

First trailer will be dropped on the 7th of January along with first look of Samurai Shodown Season 3

Three characters confirmed :

- Kyo ( new outfit )
- Benimaru ( new outfit )
- Shun'ei

Damn no gameplay it’s kinda a waste to me

Manji Uzuki

Kyo's trailer was the best so far. They are showing a bit more of gameplay and combos and it start looking interesting. Still not sold on the visuals though. Something is off for me specially in the fire effects...

Reactions: Fuz
Do you think that day will come in this world ? Where people stop repeating bullshit like stupid sheeps ? But in fact they absolutely don't know what they are talking about ?

Even Max who played KOF14 and Kyo (he likes his gameplay a lot and overall 14 gameplay), said he was terrible looking in 14 but now he is godlike and 1000x times better ("Kyo is perfect now"). He also absolutely loves the effects and fire effect of KOF15.

So stop forcing your opinion, it is not a reality for everybody.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
Do you think that day will come in this world ? Where people stop repeating bullshit like stupid sheeps ? But in fact they absolutely don't know what they are talking about ?

Even Max who played KOF14 and Kyo (he likes his gameplay a lot and overall 14 gameplay), said he was terrible looking in 14 but now he is godlike and 1000x times better ("Kyo is perfect now"). He also absolutely loves the effects and fire effect of KOF15.

So stop forcing your opinion, it is not a reality for everybody.

Stop forcing your opinion sheep, it is not a reality for everybody.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
Stop repeating like a sheep, learn the lesson !

And i just showed you that your opinion has not more value.
"Learn the lesson"?

Who the fuck are you thinking you're talking to, kid?
Those flames looks like shit, and having a useless youtuber to back your stupid opinion up doesn't make them look less like shit.

"Learn the lesson"?

Those flames looks like shit, and having a useless youtuber to back your stupid opinion up doesn't make them look less like shit.
I kinda agree with you. Kyo's flames look like lava instead of real flames.

"Learn the lesson"?

The only shit i see here, is you.

LOL you are nothing but a stupid ego with awful tastes please don't share them.

And if you really don't like what you see in KOF15, fine but just go away then.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
The only shit i see here, is you.

LOL you are nothing but a stupid ego with awful tastes please don't share them.

And if you really don't like what you see in KOF15, fine but just go away then.
Oh ok, I get it now, you're a moron.
I'm sorry your innate idiocy hinders you so much, it must be hard for you being so stupid. :(
Thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:
A lot of people are betting on its success on the fact that it has rollback netcode. They also said Grandblue was going to be a hit.
Anime fighters are niche as hell. Kof straddles that line as you can still do well with fundamentals amd neutral game. I liled 13 but hated getting blown up for a crouching lk into hd mode shit.

I'd probably liked to have seen them give Chizuru a new outfit. The hard shading & detail on her sprite provided texture; here, she looks rather bland. Otherwise, she's an interesting addition to the roster.

kunonabi

Andy looking like he's been hitting the gym. Wish they weren't still so conservative with his moveset though.

Top Bottom