• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP Captain Toad DLC - Next Gen Chocolate (Switch)

#Phonepunk#

Banned
The other day I got this alongside the Breath of the Wild DLC. Already this game is a gorgeous embarrassment of riches, but only 5 new levels? Yet there are plenty of new challenges on old levels and the new levels they do have are some of the best ever.

arturo-jauregui-f8d1f067-a0b6-48e7-b409-47c050b8c35c.jpg

The pirate ship is a favorite of many. I admit it has a lot of charms. But the candy themed level, Cocoa Meltdown, is so beautifully sweet. I love it. Imo the pack is worth it for this level alone.

That chocolate, I just want to walk around as Toad looking at it. I want to drink that chocolate. It looks so good!

Kuranghi

I did everything in this whole game except the speedruns of the bastard toad troop challenges at the very end of the book *shakes fist*, I got the crown and I was happy lol

Great game, one of my favourite Switch titles as I never had a Wii U. Toad troop just had too much variance for the speed runs, thats the only thing I felt was annoying at times.

Top Bottom