• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald's launching $1 mozzarella sticks nationwide sometime in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenai

The only thing going for them is the price. Not that bad White Castles sticks taste much better.

Then again, that's a bit part of the McDs appeal i guess.

akira28

soggy and taste like crap. Please fry them, don't "warm" them in the mcnugget oven.

Their mozzarella is ass. Really small, soggy, and stale cheese. Your better off getting two apple pies.

yep, powdery plasticy not even melted cheese. Like I ate a string cheese covered in the stale breadcrumbs you find under your fridge. The first time in a long time I spent a dollar that lead directly to anger and spitting.

McDonald's is dying. Or, clearly struggling. They keep trying to find cheap products to sell instead of making the products they already have of higher quality to keep them relevant. All while continuing to raise the prices.

daveo42

Banned
Man...love me some mozz sticks, but these sound pretty questionable.

2367370046_8297c9d2f0_z.jpg

These are my love. <3

The best tier of fast food sticks.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Wanted to try these... they were pretty gross. They tasted burnt or something (they didn't appear to be). Sonic has much better cheese sticks (but more expensive).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom