• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 30, 2016 (Jul 25 - Jul 31)

Vena

Nah, IMO it's no problem. Assuming there is a slim coming:

It isn't another product to compete for the spotlight, it's the replacement for PS4. It will be marketed as PS4, not PS4 slim and the focus will be on a new price and not the form factor.

Unless they stealth launch it with the price cut, it's going to need messaging just as any official drop does. And in such a case it is going to be part of the noise that fights for mindshare. Or you'll have retail cofusion/crowding between standard PS4 models.

That said it's a bit of a surprise anyway, as I could have sworn the Neo rumors were that it existed because die shrinking the Jag was cost prohibitive. If this isn't a die shrunk Jag APU then it's going to be something with potentially different performance much like the X1 S which, iirc, isn't a APU shrunk but a new chip close to the original APU. This whole gen and these revisions feel like they are making a mess of configs.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
I already said a long time ago there's a good possibility that NX gets caught in the awkward middle ground between mobile and PS4. I could really see it having weak support.

If we followed what you had said a long time ago 3DS should be 5 meters below ground by now and the only relevant developing platforms would be PS4 and mobile with Monster Hunter already jumping ship.

Since your predictions didn't work out for 3DS I would wait a bit more until NX proper reveal and what kind of support it will get at the handheld land. There won't be any significant improvent over 3DS but neither 3DS was the leading platform for 3rd parties and still managed to beat competition easily.

Eolz

Prediction League July 2016 Results

Congratulations to:

- Aters, for winning by units!
- Ryng_tolu, for winning by mean error %!

Our predictions were a total mess this month.

Oof that month indeed.
Mistakes were made. Both by us and the japanese buyers :p

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
COLOPL has successfully launched Rune Story Tennis to major success.

I think this is the first time I've seen an entirely offbrand spin-off to a mobile first IP also end up as a major hit (at least during launch).

There's an argument for LINE's series of shared character games, but I feel the platform is a large confounding variable there.

Unless they stealth launch it with the price cut, it's going to need messaging just as any official drop does. And in such a case it is going to be part of the noise that fights for mindshare. Or you'll have retail cofusion/crowding between standard PS4 models

But as I said I think they will message and market it being a 299 PS4 rather than focus it on being a slim and the old model is just phased away. I think Neo is the one that gets a stealth launch. Slim will not add any confusion or require any additional attention that a price cut of normal PS4 would.

Powwa

I think you misunderstood me, Toukiden 1 was planned originally as a PSP exclusive, on the same system as Monster Hunter. The "going after a different market" reasoning only came up later when Koei was asked why they went Vita instead of 3DS.

Well it's obvious choosing PSP as an exclusive platformin 2013 was a bad idea, as it can be seen from the sales. And PSP also had MH (like 3DS) and Toukiden sold a lot less on it compared to Vita.

What I'm trying to say was, even if they started with 3DS I think it would end up selling less, just like it did on PSP. Because game is way too similar to MH (out of all the hunting games on Vita this is the only one I would call MH clone actually). I just don't see the audience on 3DS would be interested in having a clone while there is a much better option.

I think this is the reason why most of the hunting games ended up releasing on Vita.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
6,000 copies of Toukiden 2 on PS3, how much longer is that system going to be supported in Japan?

When Persona and Tales come out you'll understand why they still support it.

The share of sales it gets for some titles even when there is Vita version can't be ignored. With Vita absent that share only goes up and so far most developers don't wan't to risk a PS4 only situation, especially for established franchises.

MacTag

Banned
Well it's obvious choosing PSP as an exclusive platformin 2013 was a bad idea, as it can be seen from the sales. And PSP also had MH (like 3DS) and Toukiden sold a lot less on it compared to Vita.

What I'm trying to say was, even if they started with 3DS I think it would end up selling less, just like it did on PSP. Because game is way too similar to MH (out of all the hunting games on Vita this is the only one I would call MH clone actually). I just don't see the audience on 3DS would be interested in having a clone while there is a much better option.

I think this is the reason why most of the hunting games ended up releasing on Vita.
This isn't how audiences work, having MH on your plaform is exactly what creates the userbase for games in the same genre on your platform. That's how it worked on PSP and presumably would've been similar on 3DS.

Using your logic Yokai Watch would sell more in the PS ecosystem since it wouldn't have to compete with Pokémon. Sonic would sell better on PS/Xbox since it wouldn't compete with Mario. How realistic do you think that is?

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Sega was also quite surprised that a large number of women were buying Hatsune Miku titles. However, and maybe it's just due to me not living in Japan where things might be different, but women being into games about female pop stars doesn't seem that odd. I'd actually expect them to be more into it than guys.

Anecdotal, but there are plenty of women playing the Miku games at Otakon and other anime/game conventions, and a pretty mixed M/F crowd at this year's Miku Expo in NY. My ex wasn't big into Miku but did enjoy the games too. Even managed to get the girl working at the local bagel place complimenting me when I wore a Project Diva tee and asking if I went to the concert.

Powwa

Using your logic Yokai Watch would sell more in the PS ecosystem since it wouldn't have to compete with Pokémon. Sonic would sell better on PS/Xbox since it wouldn't compete with Mario. How realistic do you think that is?

I don't know how you can use Yokai Watch as an example here. The reason Yokai Watch succeeded was the huge marketing push from Level-5. If I'm not remembering wrong it opened only with 53k sales and only started a huge transaction after the anime was a big hit among kids. Besides, Yokai Watch has enough things to make it unique, it's definitely not a clone.

Sonic is a Mario clone now, really?

Edit:

To make things clear, I'm not suggesting games in the same genre can't sell on the same platform. I'm saying that "clones" may have difficulty selling when they are copying a huge franchise with a lot more content and polish. For example God Eater may have a future on the NX, it is also a hunting game but with enough stuff in it to differentiate itself from MH.

gtj1092

Unless they stealth launch it with the price cut, it's going to need messaging just as any official drop does. And in such a case it is going to be part of the noise that fights for mindshare. Or you'll have retail cofusion/crowding between standard PS4 models.

That said it's a bit of a surprise anyway, as I could have sworn the Neo rumors were that it existed because die shrinking the Jag was cost prohibitive. If this isn't a die shrunk Jag APU then it's going to be something with potentially different performance much like the X1 S which, iirc, isn't a APU shrunk but a new chip close to the original APU. This whole gen and these revisions feel like they are making a mess of configs.

What's confusing about marketing a cheaper ps4? And this speculation is stemming from a reduction in standard ps4s in the retail stock channel so why would there basic ps4s and slim ps4s crowding the market?

Yo-kai Watch's first game was originally going to be on the PS3, but it was changed to the 3DS platform, likely due to kids having the biggest audience there.

It being on a Playstation platform wouldn't impact much IMO.

Oregano

If we followed what you had said a long time ago 3DS should be 5 meters below ground by now and the only relevant developing platforms would be PS4 and mobile with Monster Hunter already jumping ship.

Since your predictions didn't work out for 3DS I would wait a bit more until NX proper reveal and what kind of support it will get at the handheld land. There won't be any significant improvent over 3DS but neither 3DS was the leading platform for 3rd parties and still managed to beat competition easily.

Hey I was wrong on a lot of stuff but the bolded isn't exactly untrue. The dedicated market has absolutely crumbled and pretty much every third party release is focused on PS4 now.

Also if NX is a hybrid with Nintendo's full line up it could easily succeed without strong third party support. It would be pretty sad if it gets ignored for the majority of releases like the 3DS though.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
The flagship IDOLMASTER game on mobile was the #5 top grossing game in Japan for June 2016 across iOS and Android: https://www.appannie.com/indexes/all-stores/rank/overall/?month=2016-06-01&country=JP

We're looking at a $200+ million a year earner with that one, but yeah, I could see it eating into the console games, especially given the production values aren't even that different:

qbsf1.jpg

That said, toward this point:

Sega was also quite surprised that a large number of women were buying Hatsune Miku titles. However, and maybe it's just due to me not living in Japan where things might be different, but women being into games about female pop stars doesn't seem that odd. I'd actually expect them to be more into it than guys.

The music is actually pretty good also and the mobile game does seem to be quite well made.

Thanks for taking the time out to do up that post

Eolz

So PS4 slim or new model is probably happening right? If there is only NEO model, i don't think they need to reduce PS4 vanilla shipment.

It's also possible they have a different strategy for japan as well, just like nintendo never did a pricecut for the wiiu there but different bundles instead for example.

casiopao

COLOPL has successfully launched Rune Story Tennis to major success.

I think this is the first time I've seen an entirely offbrand spin-off to a mobile first IP also end up as a major hit (at least during launch).

There's an argument for LINE's series of shared character games, but I feel the platform is a large confounding variable there.

This is what i am quite shocked lol. I never knew that Shironeko character is huge enough for the fans to follow them to another genre here but it seems i am wrong.T_T

COLOPL currently is really one of the strongest game devs on Japanese mobile gaming business here.

However, i had been seeing Shironoko Project number dropping out of Top 10 more than once here.(Even though that Hunter X Hunter gacha event does put them on number one for quite some time there.) I kinda think Shironeko is not as popular as last time anymore?

On the other hand, i feel bad for Mixi here. Other than Monster Strike, all their other Apps which they release had flopped and received terrible reviews from many of it's fans.

Monster Stadium is dead, Black Knight Strikers 2 had terrible reviews due to the game bad performance and recently Monster Strike 3D failed to do something. Mixi should feel happy here that Monster Strike is still mostly the number one top grossing title on Japan mobile game market. But i had the inkling that there is chance that they end up just like Gung-Ho where they are unable to break through other product.

I would said, Cygames, Sega,S-E and Bamco is actually one of the best in terms of ability to launch a moderately successful product here many of their games will stay in top 100 grossing for very long times.

The flagship IDOLMASTER game on mobile was the #5 top grossing game in Japan for June 2016 across iOS and Android: https://www.appannie.com/indexes/all-stores/rank/overall/?month=2016-06-01&country=JP

We're looking at a $200+ million a year earner with that one, but yeah, I could see it eating into the console games, especially given the production values aren't even that different:

qbsf1.jpg

That said, toward this point:

This is one of the example i am talking here. More and more games on mobile had more or less the same quality production vs handheld now so it is not shocking to see people moving to smartphone market nowadays.

Of course the waifu factor is one of the "KACHING" reason too lol.^_^

Pokemon risin up! Too bad XY isn't getting the same boost in Japan.

Guess people are going to buy the newest title first. After all, XY does miss some Mega vs Alpha and Omega there.T_T

Ohh yeah talking bout Koei and their mobile effort. I don't think i had seen any of their apps being successful here. Any title i am missing here? Is it the Nobunaga Cat Cafe thingy?O_O

casiopao

Yep. Loved the old atmosphere & art. New stuff turns me right off.

Sorry here lol. But, man i just read that tag of urs and i am having stomach pain here due to laughing lol.

On the Koei front, i just found out that they are releasing title called Tokimeki restaurant here. No wonder they can get some profit from those otome market lol.

ad7befe96b6f3e54e36a0dff3fd07ef8

Their Nobunaga 201X is also seems to be doing quite well even though it is away from top 200.

cab34dcefd12f89e224beb3d37832428

Nobunaga ambition artwork+machine gun= money lol.

Fisico

[PSV] Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana # <RPG> (Nihon Falcom) {2016.07.21} (¥6.800) - 47.681 / NEW <60-80%>

[PSV] Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana # <RPG> (Nihon Falcom) {2016.07.21} (¥6.800) - 9.730 / 57.411 <80-100%> (-80%)

So since we mentioned it last week

Going by first week sales Ys VIII shipment had to be between 59.600 and 79.470

With second week it is < 71.760.

I don't think there are shortages for it so it's safe to assume that it was between 65-70k and should be perfectly fine.

Not commenting on the number of copies sold, only that it will not hit bomba bins.

hiska-kun

Graph Time

PS3 VS PS4 (PS4 is now behind PS3)
ps4_zpsokazinoj.jpg

PS3: 3.070.168
PS4: 3.061.460

Yo-kai Watch Series
yokaifull_zpsovkdfq3m.jpg

This one is a little big and confusing. That's why I made a new one just with YW2, YW3 and Busters. From now, this will be the one I update.

Yo-kai Watch Comparison
Yokai_zpscink0zvp.jpg

Now, from this week an interesting one, with Kirby:

Kirby 3DS Comparison
kirby_zpsd0ghktlu.jpg

Maybe it can't be apreciated, so I made a weekly comparison (instead of accumulated). And this is the first week Robobot Planet sold more than Triple Deluxe.

Kirby Weekly Comparison
kirbyweekly_zpslfan9idr.jpg

Taiko Comparison (who said that this comparison wasn't fun? The 3DS version will have a hard time to outsell the Vita version)
taiko_zps7nkwbmcl.jpg

Minecraft Comparison (Wii U version is doing a great job for a later and more expensive version)
minecraft_zps21ds21j2.jpg

horuhe

Graph Time
Minecraft Comparison (Wii U version is doing a great job for a later and more expensive version)

Thanks for the graphs, Hiska. Very much appreciated.

Minecraft for Wii U really outsold everyone's expectations. At least, for a late port of the game, didn't think it would sell like that.

saichi

PADX bombed much harder than even my lowest expectation. Not sure if it will even reach 200K which is a disaster from the 1 million+ first game.

Did GH try anything on mobile after Divine Gate?

Asd202

It's also possible they have a different strategy for japan as well, just like nintendo never did a pricecut for the wiiu there but different bundles instead for example.

But that's before it's too biggest games yet. I think new model is coming in September which is not Neo.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
PADX bombed much harder than even my lowest expectation. Not sure if it will even reach 200K which is a disaster from the 1 million+ first game.

Did GH try anything on mobile after Divine Gate?

Summons Board is a successful smaller title on about the scale of Divine Gate, and if we want to be generous, Princess Punt Sweets does make some money.

However, their ability to make a major or even notable hit is pretty much non-existent.

They're a one hit wonder company like Mixi. Pretty much every other major player has been able to have more repeated success than them.

casiopao

Summons Board is a successful smaller title on about the scale of Divine Gate, and if we want to be generous, Princess Punt Sweets does make some money.

However, their ability to make a major or even notable hit is pretty much non-existent.

They're a one hit wonder company like Mixi. Pretty much every other major player has been able to have more repeated success than them.

Agree here. I would said Cygames actually had more hits while not as big as Puzzle and Dragon or Monster Strike here.

Dee Dee

On the Koei front, i just found out that they are releasing title called Tokimeki restaurant here. No wonder they can get some profit from those otome market lol.

ad7befe96b6f3e54e36a0dff3fd07ef8

Is this actually connected to Tokimeki Memorial though, or are they just making the connection by name? Because TokiMemo is a Konami IP, right?
Also, I see no face rubbing in this one...

MacTag

Banned
I don't know how you can use Yokai Watch as an example here. The reason Yokai Watch succeeded was the huge marketing push from Level-5. If I'm not remembering wrong it opened only with 53k sales and only started a huge transaction after the anime was a big hit among kids. Besides, Yokai Watch has enough things to make it unique, it's definitely not a clone.

Sonic is a Mario clone now, really?

Edit:

To make things clear, I'm not suggesting games in the same genre can't sell on the same platform. I'm saying that "clones" may have difficulty selling when they are copying a huge franchise with a lot more content and polish. For example God Eater may have a future on the NX, it is also a hunting game but with enough stuff in it to differentiate itself from MH.
I think trying to frame this around how much a similar game is a clone or not is a distinction without a real difference. Games that target platforms without their base building genre kings tend to sell less (another good example being Phantasy Star Portable versus Zero) and I doubt Toukiden is really any different. But then it sounds like Sony investment probably played a factor in Toukiden's platform selection anyway, I suspect God Eater is a similar case.

Yo-kai Watch's first game was originally going to be on the PS3, but it was changed to the 3DS platform, likely due to kids having the biggest audience there.

It being on a Playstation platform wouldn't impact much IMO.
So basically Yokai Watch pulled a reverse Toukiden. Much to it's apparent benefit, there's no way it'd be a million+ seller on PS3.

I remember hearing Ninokuni was a similar case but it kept the PS3 version in production alongside the DS version.

Ōkami

PlayStation Store Rankings (July 25th – July 31st)

PS4
01/NEW. Toukiden 2 (Koei Tecmo) – {28/07/2016} (¥7.582)
02/NEW. The Idolm@ster: Platinum Stars (Bandai Namco) – {28/07/2016} (¥8.856)

03/08. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva - Future Tone (SEGA) – {23/06/2016} (¥8.424)
04/12. Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition (SCE) – {25/12/2014} (¥2.592)
05/20. Earth Defence Force 4.1: Shadow of New Despair (D3 Publisher) – {02/04/2015} (¥5.584)
06/11. Resident Evil 5 (Capcom) – {28/06/2016} (¥2.800)
07/00. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (20% OFF) (Ubisoft) – {10/12/2015} (¥5.670)
08/00. Resident Evil 6 (Capcom) – {29/03/2016} (¥2.800)
09/00. Dragon Age Inquisition: Game of the Year Edition (50% OFF) (Electronic Arts) – {07/10/2015} (¥2.052)
10/00. Need for Speed (60% OFF) (Electronic Arts) – {12/11/2015} (¥2.073)
11/00. Touhou Sky Arena: Gensoukyou Kuusenhime - Matsuri-Climax (Mediascape) – {20/05/2015} (¥3.240)
12/00. Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends (Koei Tecmo) – {22/02/2014} (¥7.302)
13/00. Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity (Mediascape) – {10/02/2016} (¥2.500)
14/00. Tales of Zestiria [Welcome Price!] (Bandai Namco) – {07/07/2016} (¥3.672)
15/00. Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator (Arc System Works) – {26/05/2016} (¥6.264)
16/00. Overwatch (Square Enix) – {24/05/2016} (¥8.424)
17/00. Goat Simulator (Double Eleven) – {11/08/2015} (¥1.000)
18/05. Final Fantasy VII (Square Enix) – {06/12/2016} (¥1.800)
19/00. Downwell (Devolver Digital) – {26/05/2016} (¥500)
20/00. Dark Souls III (From Software) – {24/03/2016} (¥7.484)

Vita
01/01. Photokano Kiss (Kadokawa) – {25/04/2016} (¥4.298)
02/NEW. Toukiden 2 (Koei Tecmo) – {28/07/2016} (¥6.610)
03/02. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Nihon Falcom) – {21/07/2016} (¥6.200)
04/04. Adventures of Mana (Square Enix) – {04/02/2016} (¥1.400)
05/05. New Interpretation Stranger of Sword City (Experience) – {21/07/2016} (¥4.104)
06/03. Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain (Nippon Ichi) – {23/06/2016} (¥5.143)
07/08. IA/VT Colorful (PlayStation Vita the Best) (Marvelous) – {10/03/2016} (¥1.890)
08/00. Bunny Must Die: Chelsea and the 7Devils (Mediaescape) – {21/07/2016} (¥1.512)
09/10. Romancing SaGa 2 (Square Enix) – {24/03/2016} (¥2.200)
10/11. Maison de Maou (Mebius) – {11/07/2016} (¥864)
11/NEW. The Longest Five Minutes (Nippon Ichi) – {28/07/2016} (¥3.086)
12/12. Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition (SCE) – {29/10/2014} (¥2.592)
13/15. Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (Bandai Namco) – {24/04/2014} (¥1.728)
14/NEW. Strawberry Nauts (Entergram) – {28/07/2016} (¥5.480)
15/00. Taiko no Tatsujin: V Version (Bandai Namco) – {09/07/2015} (¥6.145)
16/16. Bullet Girls (PlayStation Vita the Best) (20% OFF) (D3 Publisher) – {01/10/2015} (¥2.419)
17/19. Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable (PlayStation Vita the Best) (D3 Publisher) – {01/10/2015} (¥2.419)
18/14. Danganronpa 1-2 Reload (Spike Chunsoft) – {10/10/2013} (¥4.834)
19/00. One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (Bandai Namco) – {26/03/2015} (¥3.700)
20/09. Net High (50% OFF) (Marvelous) – {26/11/2015} (¥2.689)

crinale

According to Dengeki ranking, as for FY2016 XB1 sold 11,081 units. I found it really low but within seconds also found out that is the software number..
HW sold like 1,344 units.

Ōkami

According to Dengeki ranking, as for FY2016 XB1 sold 11,081 units. I found it really low but within seconds also found out that is the software number..
HW sold like 1,344 units.
It's sold about 21k for the CY so far, highest week was 2k, the week Quantum Break came out.

Ryng_tolu

Banned
Hey, fun fact: This week in UK all Pokémon games sold almost 9,000 units, compared to Japan only a bit more than 10,000.

...Huum, i know in UK Pokémon GO launched way sooner so seem legit the boost right now is bigger in UK, though i honestly expect a bit more from Japan. Maybe the next two weeks.

hiska-kun

Media Create Sell-Through

04./00. [PSV] Toukiden 2 # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2016.07.28} (¥6.800) - 59.032 / NEW <60,40%> [Units shipped => 97.735]
05./00. [PS4] Toukiden 2 # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2016.07.28} (¥7.800) - 46.334 / NEW <78,86%> [Units shipped => 58.755]
11./00. [PS3] Toukiden 2 # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2016.07.28} (¥7.800) - 6.222 / NEW <52,51%> [Units shipped => 11.849]

First Day Sell-Through {2016.08.04}

[3DS] Etrian Odyssey V: The End of the Long Myth # <RPG> (Atlus) (¥6.480) - 60% selling like 3 & 4

[3DS] Dragon Ball: Fusions # <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games) (¥5.700) - 40% good start and expecting legs

[PSV] Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates # <RPG> (Compile Heart) (¥6.800) - 40% could be better...

[PS4] [PSV] [PS3] Dynasty Warriors: Ei Ketsu Den # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) (¥6.800) - 20-30% two days tracked, bad start...

casiopao

Is this actually connected to Tokimeki Memorial though, or are they just making the connection by name? Because TokiMemo is a Konami IP, right?
Also, I see no face rubbing in this one...

I just don't post the face touching part lol.^_^ But, i do not think it is part of TokiMemo IP. Just had the name Tokimeki in front. The rest is original.^_^

Media Create Sell-Through

04./00. [PSV] Toukiden 2 # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2016.07.28} (¥6.800) - 59.032 / NEW <60,40%> [Units shipped => 97.735]
05./00. [PS4] Toukiden 2 # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2016.07.28} (¥7.800) - 46.334 / NEW <78,86%> [Units shipped => 58.755]
11./00. [PS3] Toukiden 2 # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2016.07.28} (¥7.800) - 6.222 / NEW <52,51%> [Units shipped => 11.849]

First Day Sell-Through {2016.08.04}

[3DS] Etrian Odyssey V: The End of the Long Myth # <RPG> (Atlus) (¥6.480) - 60% selling like 3 & 4

[3DS] Dragon Ball: Fusions # <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games) (¥5.700) - 40% good start and expecting legs

[PSV] Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates # <RPG> (Compile Heart) (¥6.800) - 40% could be better...

[PS4] [PSV] [PS3] Dynasty Warriors: Ei Ketsu Den # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) (¥6.800) - 20-30% two days tracked, bad start...

Hope EOV will be able to do better there.^_^ , And of course DB:F doing even better lol. I need to get that Brolly x Vegeta fusion.^_^

hiska-kun

Media Create Total Software
total_zpscsi60ejt.jpg

*Week 53 2015 is included as a 2016 week. If I remove this week, the comparison is even worse.

hiska-kun

We have Pokemon this year, it wont be worse than last year....... I hope

There's Pokemon this year, but Wii U will be dead this Christmas, and Nintendo's platforms are very important in this period. Splatoon and Mario Maker sold more than 300k each in December 2015.

OuterLimits

Given how their last year has been going, instead of "Did Toukiden have a future with a different direction?", the better is question is "Does Koei Tecmo have a future?"

Well if they don't have a future, at least I got to play another Nobunaga's Ambition and Romance of the 3 Kingdoms game in the West. Thanks Koei.

casiopao

There's Pokemon this year, but Wii U will be dead this Christmas, and Nintendo's platforms are very important in this period. Splatoon and Mario Maker sold more than 300k each in December 2015.

Japan is doomed huh.T_T NX can't come soon enough.T_T

Well if they don't have a future, at least I got to play another Nobunaga's Ambition and Romance of the 3 Kingdoms game in the West. Thanks Koei.

Been playing Sphere of Ambition for 120 hours here.^-^ It is sooo good.^_^

Ōkami

We have PS4 games to compensate for Wii U this season, Yakuza 6 and Kingdom Hearts on this December, they should at least sell as much as Mario Maker and Splatoon last year.

I expect Paper Mario to release at the same time (not to sell well but still)

Top Bottom