• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Merge two games to make your dream game

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
Star Fox + Mass Effect + Wing Commander

intbal

YjQF14y.jpg

Orion2

Banned
Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Persona 5, I want the FF7 formula with a full dating system like P5

Bloodborne and God Of War, I want Bloodborne's world, look and combat with GOW level storytelling/camerawork

Batman Arkham Knight and Spiderman, I want eaxctly the Knigth game on a map the size of Spiderman's

Crusader Kings + Mount & Blade.

I would fucking cream for a game that mixes both.

Some could say that Total War is somewhat in that vein, but I just love the political drama in CK3 thats missing in Total War games.

Plus, riding horseback in third person with your giant army >>>>> clicking your giant army to attack in RTS.

Bloodborne and God Of War, I want Bloodborne's world, look and combat with GOW level storytelling/camerawork
Sooooo, Crimson Desert?

Though I totally think that game is vaporware meant to attract investors and nothing more.

Pearl Abyss is a scam company in my eyes 🤷🏽‍♂️

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Difficult, but I'll give it a shot.

My dream game would kinda be like Mass Effect, but where you have a whole galaxy to explore.

I'm not pulling punches here. I'd want a whole galaxy. I'd want at the very least billions of planets to explore, each one being unique and each one having a huge open world that is at least the size of Daggerfall's map at a bare minimum. I'd also want huge space battles that feature tens of thousands of ships.

So, I guess I'm asking for Mass Effect mixed with Elder Scrolls, but just on a slightly bigger scale.

Soodanim

Metal Gear Solid 3 + Metal Gear Solid 5​

5’s brilliant engine would enhance 3, the best full MGS game, giving us the ultimate MGS game. Applying it to 2 is also acceptable.

Skyrim + Dark Souls​

Big open world, but its combat left a lot to be desired. Dark Souls inspired a generation of games with its combat.
Side note: there are some fantastic new mods for Skyrim on PC that fix the combat

Streets of Rage + [Fighting game]​

This is how we got Tekken Force mode in Tekken 3, and it was great. But it never returned. It should.

Resident Evil: Nemesis and Resident Evil 2 (Remake)​

You may think this exists. It does not. They tried, but they wasted it. We saw a glimpse of what it could have been in the demo area, but the rest of the game was much more linear and lacked the choices and replayability the original had - much to its detriment.

Also

Advance Wars + Fire Emblem (fire emblem units you can buy and use like in advance wars)

Chrono Trigger + Grandia 2 (chrono game with battles that are combo of chrono trigger tech system and grandia 2 wait/com/act system)

Wario Land 3 + SMW (wario land 3 type platformer with big map like in smw and many exits)

Mario Kart + F-Zero (Mario racers in speed of sound karts)

Super Metroid + Blaster Master (metroid adventure with blaster master mechanics of traversing in both tank and on foot)

Sleeping Dogs and Yakuza!

It would take place in both Hong Kong and several parts of Japan and you play as both Wei Shen and Kazuma Kiryu, the game would be more like sleeping dogs but faster and smoother with all of the great environmental interaction. Story would be about Yakuza trying to gain influence in Hong Kong to even things up with the Triad building a presence in Japan.

Last edited:

GeekyDad

FFT: War of the Lions and Tactics Ogre. Story and dialogue of FFT with the gameplay (and visuals/framerate) of TO.

Last edited:
Top Bottom