• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I haven't seen a single typo or random capitalized words in Poligaf thread titles in like a week. That is the real loss here.

alcohol pour it up GIF by VH1

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
OZARK is such a dark tv show. And I mean literally. With HDR I feel like it takes places in a cave half the time.

ManofOne

Plus Member
Boss Mog Boss Mog is one of my favourites in here. Always love discussing shit with him. Mature and straightforward just like how it should be. Some people on here you can tell that they’re trying to pull something by the way they post

Dude has more capital than me and he definitely an excellent poster. I think -Arcadia- -Arcadia- is right, the best thing right now is to stay off politics. I'm seeing a trend in some of the bans especially revolving around Jan 6th. It's a controversial date and an emotional one. I think the best thing would be never to mention it or at least don't attempt to conflate it with something else.

Mista

Banned
Dude has more capital than me and he definitely an excellent poster. I think -Arcadia- -Arcadia- is right, the best thing right now is to stay off politics. I'm seeing a trend in some of the bans especially revolving around Jan 6th. It's a controversial date and an emotional one. I think the best thing would be never to mention it or at least don't attempt to conflate it with something else.
Why do you think I banned myself from the politics section mate? Not worth losing my people on here over shit politics that’ll always be dirty. I’m here for the games man, I’m here to share what I love with others that wants to do the same.

I understand that USA is in a difficult and emotional situation right now. But it’ll end and people will carry on with their lives like nothing happened. Previous years is a good example of what I’m saying. This isn’t something new, yet people repeat the same shit because it is part of the politics. I say fuck that, I don’t need it.

Boss Mog

Boss Mog Boss Mog is one of my favourites in here. Always love discussing shit with him. Mature and straightforward just like how it should be. Some people on here you can tell that they’re trying to pull something by the way they post
Thanks I appreciate it. I think the fact that I was lucky enough to travel a lot, live on different continents, experience living both in comfort and in poverty, talk to all sorts of people, has helped me to see things from a lot of different perspectives.

Mista

Banned
Thanks I appreciate it. I think the fact that I was lucky enough to travel a lot, live on different continents, experience living both in comfort and in poverty, talk to all sorts of people, has helped me to see things from a lot of different perspectives.
I can tell without the need of you saying it mate. I always noticed that the people that gets to live in different cultures and lifestyles are the ones that are mature and sees stuff from more than one angle

BigBooper

Why do you think I banned myself from the politics section mate? Not worth losing my people on here over shit politics that’ll always be dirty. I’m here for the games man, I’m here to share what I love with others that wants to do the same.

I understand that USA is in a difficult and emotional situation right now. But it’ll end and people will carry on with their lives like nothing happened. Previous years is a good example of what I’m saying. This isn’t something new, yet people repeat the same shit because it is part of the politics. I say fuck that, I don’t need it.
No desire for the same ol song and dance. I've stayed out of it since too. No reason to discuss the ides of March, I've got too many games to play.

BTW, loving the series X and just finished The Fallen Order.

Mista

Banned
No desire for the same ol song and dance. I've stayed out of it since too. No reason to discuss the ides of March, I've got too many games to play.

BTW, loving the series X and just finished The Fallen Order.
Good call my man

I played it on X1X and again on PC! The game is just good. How’s it on XSX? Did they release the new-gen update or not yet?

BigBooper

Good call my man

I played it on X1X and again on PC! The game is just good. How’s it on XSX? Did they release the new-gen update or not yet?
Yep, they just patched it up in the last two weeks. Bumped up the resolution I think. I didn't see it before the patch, but it's sure pretty.

-Arcadia-

Banned
No I meant disagreeing with the direction of the forum. Politics being the major driver behind that.

Aren't you suppose to be banging some chick in Hawaii right now, living the good life.
Didn’t say that either, but there’s room for misinterpretation. What you’re seeing is the beginning of a fundamental shift on the forum that will affect all sections and culture.

It's a gaming forum dude. Let's just have fun and blow off some steam. Life is too serious, no need to take the internet so seriously too.
Not one I’m personally interested in anymore. No hard feelings. Will miss you and everyone. One last discussion for the road, lol. : )

ManofOne

Plus Member
Didn’t say that either, but there’s room for misinterpretation. What you’re seeing is the beginning of a fundamental shift on the forum that will affect all sections and culture.

Not one I’m personally interested in anymore. No hard feelings. Will miss you and everyone. One last discussion for the road, lol. : )

Oooooo, give a few months. If you still feel that way rejoin us and take a look around and leave again. Love your discussions my man. You will be missed.

I'm the one that's been saying people should take a break from politics and focus more on gaming and off-topic.

ManofOne

Plus Member
I'm the one that's been saying people should take a break from politics and focus more on gaming and off-topic.

oooo all you anime avatars look alike, with your sharp hair and cloudy backgrounds.

I'm being animeist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom