• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofOne

Plus Member
Easy to install too?

Yah fairly easy, as long as they pick up the wifi signal. Once you get them, plug them in and type the IP address they give you in the install instructions.

From there it will show you how to configure the extender to pick up the wifi signal. Takes about less than 10 min to set up everything.

Mista

Banned
Yah fairly easy, as long as they pick up the wifi signal. Once you get them, plug them in and type the IP address they give you in the install instructions.

From there it will show you how to configure the extender to pick up the wifi signal. Takes about less than 10 min to set up everything.
Mind sharing with me a link of the same product you got please?

Ornlu

Banned
When am I supposed to eat it? Breakfast?
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group - Find & Share on GIPHY

Fake

Not hard boiled, fried eggs. Then add seasoning and sauce at your taste.
You can also make fried spaghetti with an egg in the mix.

Another thing you could try is vinaigrette. It isn't exactly fast to make but it can last for quite a while, and serves as an excellent side dish that helps with vegetable intake.
All you you need to do is cut up Onions, bell peppers and tomatoes in a small sizes and mix everything together with vinegar(can be lemon juice instead) and olive oil. You can add some herbs, black pepper, even sugar or honey (i find it particularly good with this) at your taste.

usuario-2024-5f468ad19819b4d23234d47ee1f92b75.jpg

Very popular here in Brazil. Love this with barbecues.

Guilty_AI

Very popular here in Brazil. Love this with barbecues.
Its slightly different from the one used in Barbecues though. That ones usually have a lot of the prepared sauce with the chopped vegetables submerged in it.

To eat it as a side dish you need a higher proportion of vegetables, making sure the sauce works more as a seasoning, otherwise the flavor would be too strong to eat it in larger portions.

Fake

Its slightly different from the one used in Barbecues though. That ones usually have a lot of the prepared sauce with the chopped vegetables submerged in it.

To eat it as a side dish you need a higher proportion of vegetables, making sure the sauce works more as a seasoning, otherwise the flavor would be too strong to eat it in larger portions.

Here we just use vinegar and oil. For a Brazillian barbecue he have meat, rice and beans, vinagrete and potato salad with mayonnaise.

O-N-E

Wait, it seems there's no proper english translation for "Farofa". Can any americans confirm?
The dish looks something like this, or this

I'm only familiar with dry-fried flour being used for a sweet dish. Very interesting.

Tastes really good though, so not sure why I don't see way more dishes with it.

Such a simple ingredient.

Guilty_AI

I'm only familiar with dry-fried flour being used for a sweet dish. Very interesting.

Tastes really good though, so not sure why I don't see way more dishes with it.

Such a simple ingredient.
Well, its pretty much dry fried flour as you said, but you need to use manioc flour (can be corn flour too) instead of wheat flour.
Its a bit of cultural shock since, as Fake Fake said, its fairly common around here, almost as common as rice.
But considering it relies on local ingredients, i suppose it shouldn't come much as a surprise.

Looks like paella made with bread crumbs instead of rice
Funnily enough, google translated it as "crumbs"

Mista

Banned
I need a chill fun adventure game on Steam is possible

Something like Tomb Raider or Detroit if anything exists

No open-world please. Thank you

ManofOne

Plus Member
I liked this forum because people DIDNT tell me what was better for me, if it was getting out of hand a warning would be handed out and I would cool off. But I haven't received even a warning in years so I was a bit supprised.

Sorry to hear man. You’re post are pretty funny on the board.

Send a respectful message to Evilore or a mod. Find out why. They’re reasonable. Given what’s been happening over the last two weeks sometimes these things may seem unfair.

Im sure if you’re respectful and understanding they will probably lift it in a few weeks. Just waiting for everyone to calm down.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I liked this forum because people DIDNT tell me what was better for me, if it was getting out of hand a warning would be handed out and I would cool off. But I haven't received even a warning in years so I was a bit supprised.
Looks like you got baited by someone probably just here to troll. Maybe they can let you back in.

How come the top posters (Matt, Cunth, Arcadia etc) all stopped posting on the same day?

Which forum are people going to? Because i find it hard to believe Cunth isn't shit posting anywhere.

(TIL: Voat was shut down in 2015 because the webhost decided to shut it down due to inappropriate content)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom