• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

T8SC

I'm not even a hot dog and I eat myself. Snackilicious!

zeZ8Iah.gif

nush

I feel like I’m being tricked but yes
2id9iAU.jpg

These are the latest fad for kids in China. But these kids are stupid and don't understand the "Trading" part. So they buy packs and open them outside of the store and just drop all the duplicates on the floor. It's hot and dry here so unless anyone has stepped on them the cards are good, just wipe off the dust. I just pick them up if I see them, just for fun.
I've got a huge stack of these as my apartment is by several kindergartens there's loads of them all over the street in the weekday mornings. Photograph didn't pick up the hologram shiney on these. Special cards seem to be the ones printed on transparent plastic and the most (I assume) rare ones are printed on hard credit card plastic as I only ever found one like that.

I'm starting to wonder if I got COVID or just a flu (a very strong one). Days have been incredibly hot and the other day had a AC blasting cold air on my back for 3 hours, while I was playing Mahjong. This shit is kicking my ass.

I'm also vaccinated.

Soodanim

Gold Member
I'm starting to wonder if I got COVID or just a flu (a very strong one). Days have been incredibly hot and the other day had a AC blasting cold air on my back for 3 hours, while I was playing Mahjong. This shit is kicking my ass.

I'm also vaccinated.
That’s the thing, we’ve spent so long focusing on one singular virus that it’s easy to forget there’s god knows how many other ones trying just as hard to kill us at any given moment.

nush

I'm also vaccinated.

No, it's just really hot. Also the China vaccine is shit. So maybe?

I mean, my gf just did the covid test 2 days ago and showed negative and I’ve been with her all this time.

covid takes its time to show so maybe I’m lucky and it’s just a flu.

Last edited:

nush

I mean, my gf just did the covid test 2 days ago and showed negative and I’ve been with her all this time.

covid takes its time to show so maybe I’m lucky and it’s just a flu.

I think it's two weeks before you get symptoms. But you're still working so there's a chance you could have been infected there. We've both seen the loud open sneezing without covering their mouths,and the hocking up spitting.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I forgot all about those. I also had WWF and Marvel cards. The hologram cards were amazing.

s-l1600.jpg
Nice. I think I have that set too. I loved trading cards back in the day. I've got a few sets. Mostly marvel. I've got the complete X-men sets from 91 and 92 that I love.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I don't understand the ArtemisClyde ban. Guy was hilarious and one of my favorite posters here. I guess I missed the 4chan stuff, because I never got that vibe personally. A perm seems harsh, but I don't really know what even caused it since it's not explained. 🤷‍♂️

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I just finished watching Interstellar for the 4th time and some things are starting to click;

For every higher dimension there is a memory layer of ascending depth. (the tesseract scene)
So, the more deeply embedded and indescribable the memory is, the higher the dimension. (his descending memories of his daughter)
These memories cross-reference themselves in eternity. (the gravity waves used to send messages to the past from the tesseract)
This undulated occurrence of values keeps this information from naturally assimilating in human consciousness. (our temporal experience in 4D spacetime)

BUT, our future as a Type-2 civilization will be able to do a total re-engineering of cultural values, languages, and science.
(it was this civilization that opened the wormhole and created said tesseract)

Top Bottom