• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I don’t care about virgins, sorry
1517951557579.gif

I was told to leave my current job because the company is going under and I'm the highest paid person here. I do the job of 3 people and today is my last day. Bittersweet moment, as I helped this company a lot during the past year. Boss told me he doesn't want me to go but can't pay me this much while everyone has a way lower salary than me. I give this company 3-4 more months before it bankrupts.

At least I'm getting a PS4 Pro with some good games for cheap after selling my Switch :messenger_unamused:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I was told to leave my current job because the company is going under and I'm the highest paid person here. I do the job of 3 people and today is my last day. Bittersweet moment, as I helped this company a lot during the past year. Boss told me he doesn't want me to go but can't pay me this much while everyone has a way lower salary than me. I give this company 3-4 more months before it bankrupts.

At least I'm getting a PS4 Pro with some good games for cheap after selling my Switch :messenger_unamused:
Sounds like you know what you’re doing there. Shouldn’t be hard to line something else up.

Sounds like you know what you’re doing there. Shouldn’t be hard to line something else up.
I already have another company trying to hire me but the visa situation right now is unnecessarily complex. I have to leave China, go to HK, get quarantined for 7 days, come back to China, get quarantined 28 days and then possibly get my visa. It's not an easy situation and it's kinda stressing me out.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Oil change update:

Coincidentally, my dad showed up at the same dealership about 20 minutes after me for his own appointment. It's kinda fun bumping into him now and then now that my parents live out by us. We shot the shit for a bit, checked our phones for e-mails at the same time then:

Service person: "(Our last name)?"

...and we both turned our heads like we're fuckin George and Marty McFly.

I never did meet Mr. Hardcastle.

Top Bottom