• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

T8SC

Holy shit, guys I did it. I gave birth to our newest member! It was like this:

He's so cute and smells like heaven. I hope my poor yoni recovers though.

Congratulations, good to hear you & baby are both healthy & doing well.

As for names, why not grab the rights to the next release of Skyrim? - Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim: Ruins of Yoni Edition

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Holy shit, guys I did it. I gave birth to our newest member! It was like this:

He's so cute and smells like heaven. I hope my poor yoni recovers though.
Tru Tv Ep811 GIF by truTV’s Impractical Jokers

yoni? Congrats.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Anyone else here a long-time sufferer of "things never work out smoothly the first time" syndrome?

I'm a long-time sufferer of this ailment. Whether it's putting together a bureau I ordered online or installing a piece of software or something totally out of my hands like having a technician come to your home to do some work and that not going right on the first try either, I'd say the rate at which any process goes 100% smoothly for me on the first try is less than 5%.

I'm curious if it is just me, because I often ask people anecdotally if the same thing happened to them on so and so occasion, and a lot of them are like "Nah, I didn't have any trouble with it" or "Nah, went totally fine for me."

The latest was me calling my phone provider to make a change to my account. After being transferred to like 2 different departments, I finally found someone who could help me and who spoke English. It actually went very smoothly, which made me very suspicious because things never work that easy for me. At the end of the call, I asked her for the direct number to that department so that I didn't have to get transferred again in case something went wrong. She said "Nothing should go wrong, you're good to go, but here's the number" and she gave it.

Today, what do you know, the changes didn't go through and when I finally got someone who spoke English again, they told me the previous person didn't know what they were doing and they had to do it properly, but their system wasn't letting them so they had to contact their supervisor to see if they knew what was going on. All in all, the problem still isn't resolved. And I was thinking that if I ever found a genie in a bottle, I'd probably waste a full wish on everything working 100% smoothly the first time, the amount of agita that would spare me would honestly be worth it. I'd settle for something going right the first time just fucking once.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Once a psycho

Always a psycho (Turn subs on)

Pretty sure when my nephews and nieces were 5 years old dabbling on their shitty knock off casio keyboard randomly pressing buttons with pre-set beats it sounded better. At least they didnt scream.

In the first video after she screams, what the fuck is she doing in the red circle? She's standing there with the mic like a statue.

Star-Lord

Anyone else here a long-time sufferer of "things never work out smoothly the first time" syndrome?

I'm a long-time sufferer of this ailment. Whether it's putting together a bureau I ordered online or installing a piece of software or something totally out of my hands like having a technician come to your home to do some work and that not going right on the first try either, I'd say the rate at which any process goes 100% smoothly for me on the first try is less than 5%.

I'm curious if it is just me, because I often ask people anecdotally if the same thing happened to them on so and so occasion, and a lot of them are like "Nah, I didn't have any trouble with it" or "Nah, went totally fine for me."

The latest was me calling my phone provider to make a change to my account. After being transferred to like 2 different departments, I finally found someone who could help me and who spoke English. It actually went very smoothly, which made me very suspicious because things never work that easy for me. At the end of the call, I asked her for the direct number to that department so that I didn't have to get transferred again in case something went wrong. She said "Nothing should go wrong, you're good to go, but here's the number" and she gave it.

Today, what do you know, the changes didn't go through and when I finally got someone who spoke English again, they told me the previous person didn't know what they were doing and they had to do it properly, but their system wasn't letting them so they had to contact their supervisor to see if they knew what was going on. All in all, the problem still isn't resolved. And I was thinking that if I ever found a genie in a bottle, I'd probably waste a full wish on everything working 100% smoothly the first time, the amount of agita that would spare me would honestly be worth it. I'd settle for something going right the first time just fucking once.
I’m pretty sure that’s called life.

it’s not hard to understand why my parents always said she broke up the Beatles watching her do random banshee screaming during a perfectly good song

Apparently she was renowned in London for performing oral sex and that she, "gave the best blowjob in town." Yoko 'Oh-no' they called her. Once John locked it down, the writing was on the wall. Ringo took it the hardest, he was never the same. The poor bastard.

*Nightwing

Related story: I once snuck an Arby's roast beef and cheddar into a strip club called Cheeta's and ate it while getting the saddest, least enthusiastic lap dance in the history of Floridian lap dances.
SLkeG8l.gif

This should be included in tourism advertising cause it’s the real Florida.

Bonus points if it was a Wednesday night with the B-team performing complete with missing limbs, c-section and bullet scars. The enthusiasm of someone working court mandated community service already mentioned but easily turned around with an 8ball of coke for future reference… we all know it’s so badly good you can’t experience it only once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom