• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mtv Sleep GIF by Geordie Shore
I miss Peggies Peggies too :(

Ionian

It doesn't bother me, I find it entertaining, which is why I was giving you a shout out. Didn't know you had health problems.

Haha, Well let me tell a story from A to Z about my life got turned up upside.

Got concussion being hit by cars. Twice.

Both were taxis. Means you can't sleep/ My GF laughed when I was pissing blood out of my head. I rang her the second time, was in hospital 3 times last year. Sucks balls dude. You forget things. Had to learn to walk again.

Doc said I have the brain of a 70 year old, then another said I didn't and kicked me out of the hospital. Fuck hospitals and doctors.

I'm not even lying, kills your nervous system. Typing is rough. My own family called me a retard and didn't visit. Nurses loved me though, super sweet and kind. Guess that's their job but they drugged me beyond belief. Had to watch others die, never go to hospital if you can help it. Also, don't get hit by cars. It kinda hurts.

Ionian

That's terrible. I really didn't mean any offense with my post earlier, I just thought you had a Hunter S Thompson vibe going on.

Haha nope. Just took too many knocks. Also been beaten and stabbed. Sorta takes it's toll.

You didn't offend me my good man.

Made me rougher around the edges (the hits). then again grew up with gangsters, and i'm not one. They just lived locally, bought hash off them. And computers.

There is one pretty rough area where I live. My flat was broken into.

Rang a dude, walked into the area and the kids came up to me screaming they didn't do it. Tell him! They said. Won't name him. was only there as I got a call that someone had a computer to sell. Didn't buy it, was an ancient Mac notepad from a primary school and they were junkies.

Undoubtedly they're all dead, the stairwell used to be caked in blood by junkies.

My own Niece got hooked on heroin, was part of a documentary here. She's dead. I have taken drugs but never Heroin, ever. Gave up smoking weed a decade ago when my missus went to rehab for it. She was addicted, I wasn't. Used to sell it, gave me panic attacks. Hated it but brings you down after pills.

Fuck drugs, truly. Ones I got off a Doc were just as bad. They mess your mind up.

Dangerous folks I hung around with.

nush

Gold Member
Haha, Well let me tell a story from A to Z about my life got turned up upside.

Got concussion being hit by cars. Twice.

Both were taxis. Means you can't sleep/ My GF laughed when I was pissing blood out of my head. I rang her the second time, was in hospital 3 times last year. Sucks balls dude. You forget things. Had to learn to walk again.

Doc said I have the brain of a 70 year old, then another said I didn't and kicked me out of the hospital. Fuck hospitals and doctors.

I'm not even lying, kills your nervous system. Typing is rough. My own family called me a retard and didn't visit. Nurses loved me though, super sweet and kind. Guess that's their job but they drugged me beyond belief. Had to watch others die, never go to hospital if you can help it. Also, don't get hit by cars. It kinda hurts.

But my mom got scared and said you're moving to your aunt and uncles in Bel Air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom