• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

badblue

My dick hole is feeling back to 100% today. Thanks for the kind words MetaGaf :messenger_heart:
We Did It Win GIF by HBO Max

Thaedolus

Gold Member
The lady checking my receipt at Costco made a “whoopwhoopwhoop” sound as she marked my receipt, like the three stooges, but she used the back of the pen not the ink part…I feel like I need someone familiar with the female mind, like Peggies Peggies or Richard Packer Richard Packer to explain this to me.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
House got hit by a storm yesterday. Lost power until around midnight. Lots of exterior damage to the roof, including visible water damage inside on the ceiling. Garage door caved in but it looks like my car is fine. I'll be cleaning up the rest of the weekend. Hopefully insurance isn't a massive pain.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
House got hit by a storm yesterday. Lost power until around midnight. Lots of exterior damage to the roof, including visible water damage inside on the ceiling. Garage door caved in but it looks like my car is fine. I'll be cleaning up the rest of the weekend. Hopefully insurance isn't a massive pain.
Damn son, did a microburst bukkake your house? Glad nobody got hurt

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Damn son, did a microburst bukkake your house? Glad nobody got hurt
I want to post local weather shit because there's some good pictures & videos out there but I also don't want to get doxxed by weirdos.

The little old lady that lives near me had her massive, 2/3-story tall tree cut right in half. The top half just barely missed her house. She was hella lucky.

Top Bottom