• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peggies

Gold Member
Got my bonus in today.

Animated GIF
Christmas Vacation GIF by hero0fwar

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Any of you guys got your Christmas lights up yet? It's -3°c here and it's colder than a witches clitoris. This is my first attempt at Christmas light's, not quite National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

I was wearing shorts and a vest straight from the gym recording that.😢

Nice work. I love Christmas. I put all my decorations up on black Friday usually. Nothing too fancy since I rent but its good and festive at the house.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Nice work. I love Christmas. I put all my decorations up on black Friday usually. Nothing too fancy since I rent but its good and festive at the house.
I'm a bit of a humbug, but my girlfriend absolutely loves Christmas so I make the effort for her. I managed to hold back the decorations until November the 30th.🤣

VN1X

Banned
cGhYqoK.png

Is this some sort of in-joke that flew over my head? :messenger_grinning_sweat:

click if serious: I'm not familiar with EL's ban or posting history but that seems a bit excessive for just calling someone a dick/idiot/cunt/etc.

Thaedolus

cGhYqoK.png

Is this some sort of in-joke that flew over my head? :messenger_grinning_sweat:

click if serious: I'm not familiar with EL's ban or posting history but that seems a bit excessive for just calling someone a dick/idiot/cunt/etc.
I think it was more that it was the majority of posts, even other posters were commenting on it. Maybe you have strong feelings here or there but being constantly abrasive isn’t really contributing much.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Had him on ignore forever. Made any movie thread in the OT impossible to read with his endless anti-woke crusade.

I had him on ignore for the same reason, but also because he seemed perpetually super angry. Couldn't have a normal conversation with him.

nush

Gold Member
I'm still at the stupid hospital and it's so fucking depressing. You should think that these wards are a happy place but they're not.

It's women with empty faces walking slowly down the hallway in their hospital gowns. A bit like "The Walking Dead".

Pray for me and Baby Peggies II so we can go home.

rogue one GIF by Star Wars

No shit at the end of 9 months pregnancy they just want to get it over with or have just passed a watermelon.

Thaedolus

Yeah well so did I but that's my point. It's over, you feel like a cool shieldmaiden because of what you managed, you have your little bundle of joy and it's Christmas!
Just have it at home next time, great experience would not recommend omg the ptsd is kicking in…

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'm still at the stupid hospital and it's so fucking depressing. You should think that these wards are a happy place but they're not.

It's women with empty faces walking slowly down the hallway in their hospital gowns. A bit like "The Walking Dead".

Pray for me and Baby Peggies II so we can go home.

rogue one GIF by Star Wars
Should have gotten a Steam Deck.

Actually... Vampire Survivors is free on iOS and Android. You can join us in the OT. :messenger_beaming:

Last edited:

Thaedolus

The first baby took 36 hours to deliver after the water broke. I was walking the wife around the halls of the L&D doing the delivery waggle and shit…we saw another family arrive to deliver theirs and get wheeled out like an hour later with their newborn and my wife was like “what the fuck is that shit?! Get it out!!”

Well, numero dos didn’t quite take so long…

Thaedolus

I've been better. Just been a rough month.
This can be a rough time of the year for a variety of reasons. nush nush ’s advice is solid too. Do you need to get out and see some people and touch the grass? I honestly am susceptible to falling into a trap of being too comfortable working from home and not talking to people enough. When I force myself to go to the office and interact more I find I feel much more fulfilled and like I accomplished something, even if I’m just as “productive” working at home. I’m naturally solitary and introverted, but forcing myself to get out and see people does me good.

Anyway this is kinda the general hangout and bullshit thread, so if you want to talk about what’s going on I don’t think anyone’s going to complain. Peggies Peggies just passed a watermelon through her nethers though so…be prepared…

Peggies

Gold Member
This can be a rough time of the year for a variety of reasons. nush nush ’s advice is solid too. Do you need to get out and see some people and touch the grass? I honestly am susceptible to falling into a trap of being too comfortable working from home and not talking to people enough. When I force myself to go to the office and interact more I find I feel much more fulfilled and like I accomplished something, even if I’m just as “productive” working at home. I’m naturally solitary and introverted, but forcing myself to get out and see people does me good.

Anyway this is kinda the general hangout and bullshit thread, so if you want to talk about what’s going on I don’t think anyone’s going to complain. Peggies Peggies just passed a watermelon through her nethers though so…be prepared…
Cheers GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom