• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
They still have a post up in a thread in OT depicting a father sodomizing his young son.
I dunno, I'm starting to lose a little respect for this site.
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
It's a cartoon depiction, but trust me, I've seen less offensive pics being taken down.
Including one of my previous avatars that had the words "CockBloc" in it, lol
This one?

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
This one?
I'm not linking to it. If you've seen it, you know. If not, consider yourself lucky.

But yeah, I'm sure the Friday thread has had its fair share of pics removed.

Last edited:

Toons

I'm not linking to it. If you've seen it, you know. If not, consider yourself lucky.

But yeah, I'm sure the Friday thread has had its fair share of pics removed.

Yea im gonna take your word for it lol.

Sounds kinda uncouth.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Not sure if I should risk a ban for necroing the comic book |OT| or put in the work of creating a new OT while humming along as the gummy I ate is kicking in. Shit could get weird.

Toons

Not sure if I should risk a ban for necroing the comic book |OT| or put in the work of creating a new OT while humming along as the gummy I ate is kicking in. Shit could get weird.

Wait you can get banned for necroing an ongoing topic like that even if you actually bring something new to the table?

Honestly wish we bad more comic book readers here

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Wait you can get banned for necroing an ongoing topic like that even if you actually bring something new to the table?

I saw someone mention receiving a warning for necroing an old thread so I suppose it's a possibility.

ManaByte

Gold Member
I got it,

He was probably part of the clique and just stopped posting, then came back for whatever reason yesterday. Pappa El don't forget.

A lot seem to be crawling back for some reason.

DKehoe

I got it,

He was probably part of the clique and just stopped posting, then came back for whatever reason yesterday. Pappa El don't forget.
The ban reason should explain it then. Like I said, there should be transparency in the modding. I think we can all agree that’s been an issue in the past so that’s what the bans page was meant to provide.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
The ban reason should explain it then. Like I said, there should be transparency in the modding. I think we can all agree that’s been an issue in the past so that’s what the bans page was meant to provide.
With how many bans end up on there, I can appreciate the need for brevity and not providing a detailed report for every single one. That said, when so summoned, the mods will come with the receipts.

So tag one and see what they say

DKehoe

With how many bans end up on there, I can appreciate the need for brevity and not providing a detailed report for every single one. That said, when so summoned, the mods will come with the receipts.

So tag one and see what they say
I can get ones that are for alts or bots just saying that. But when it's something vague like "Bridges stay burned" or, to use another recent example, "Go back home, then I'm not sure what exactly I'm meant to take from that. It would be good if, whenever possible, the listing had a linkto the post that caused the ban, or the most recent example if it was the latest in a series of recurring behaviours. Looking at the bans page just now, none of the bans on the first-page link to a post. Again that's understandable if it's for an alt or bot account. But more context would be good since that page was introduced togive that transparency between the admin/mods and ourselves.

haxan7

Banned
DunDunDunPachi made the mistake of articulating that the "clique" as nush has christened them/us were the people who stuck with EviLore through the ResetEra exodus and helped him to rebuild, only to be dumped off like trash with the closing of the Politics board.

nush

Gold Member
Using that logic, there must be a heap of pedos at GAF. There was Amir0x, a3o was a poster here, and there's you as well.

Pedo-pad fell for the bat signal. Italics and how to read them....

That pic?

8LwDkN3.jpeg

Did you ever reverse image search it? You absolute fucktards still don't know you got trolled for years.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I’ll admit I was on a baby sabbatical when the clique fucked off, but IIRC there were a couple red lines: don’t post white supremacist bullshit (which did happen) and don’t defend insurrection against the US constitution. Apparently those restrictions were too much for some folk

Bullet Club

Banned

That pic?

8LwDkN3.jpeg

Did you ever reverse image search it? You absolute fucktards still don't know you got trolled for years.

That's the kind of thing a pedo would post to get everyone off their tail.

And someone did reverse image search it a few years ago and it showed up in some American sex tourist blog, but we still choose to believe it's you.

Next you are going to say that the 12yo Saudi Prince that taught you everything you know about business was a troll too.

nush

Gold Member
And someone did reverse image search it a few years ago and it showed up in some American sex tourist blog

Link?

First of all I'm British, 2nd would a British guy be wearing that logo on a T-shirt? And not some eastern Eurotrash? You guys want to believe...

2p0bmt.jpg

and thus the troll keeps delivering......

Hudo

That pic?

8LwDkN3.jpeg

Why does he have the double eagle coat-of-arms of House Habsburg on his t-shirt? Is he into incest?

O-N-E

Link?

First of all I'm British, 2nd would a British guy be wearing that logo on a T-shirt? And not some eastern Eurotrash? You guys want to believe...

2p0bmt.jpg

and thus the troll keeps delivering......

I did, it's true. It was fucking awesome, Chinese communist party members, millionaires, hookers and police drug party. That's the truth even before I entered the K hole Matrix.

Although my experience in Chinese KTV clubs it's the same ballpark. My #1 rule was to reject the first women put in front of you because they are the biggest game players. These are the biggest earners for the club and have learned a whole suite of skills to extract cash from you. It does not matter that they are the " Hottest" if you know that, because every time a new girl will give you a better experience either because she does not know how shit works or she does and is super agreeable because she wants to build a client list and also be a top girl.

However the Chinese men did not see the world presented to them as I did.

Chinese girls are my wheelhouse. (y)

I had a boss that did that stuff to me as well.

Do you want the girl?

naa I'm alright mate.

* 5 minutes later..*

I paid for the girl for you.

Well, she's been paid for now, shame to waste that money. To be fair though they were always high quality, nothing to complain about.

I did drugs and fucked hookers. Good times.

Enjoy your incel life, I'm sure it's less lame.

That's who you are whether the shady pic is real or not.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Source? and more importantly date?

I made it as a joke as I reversed the image, however interestingly this reversed Image got some hits in it's reversed state.

But for a serious answer.

Pops up there from 10/10/2010 in an archive but it appears on the site earlier as that's the date the archive was made.

Forum post quoting and linking to the now deleted original post was made on the 15/06/2010 here, and looks like the original was made on the 08/06/2010

I honestly have no idea what's going on or the importance of the image, but thought I might as well do the leg work.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
I honestly have no idea what's going on or the importance of the image, but thought I might as well do the leg work.

It's either really me or an image I pulled just off the web that was circulated on various news websites in 2010. You can work out the over/under of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom