• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Ionian

Lol, perfect username so.

Had never heard of that. As
To top deck means to shit in the cistern.
A sheltered life I live it seems. :D

If someone did that and I caught them, they'd be shitting themselves again.

Closest I've gotten is to asking somone when they didn't flush after a piss. In a cubicle, with urinals on the wall just outside of it.

Drenched the seat in piss. Only one available and I was in a rush to class.

Last edited:

Ionian

Noooo, which charming autist will step up in your place to screenshot the collapse of reeeee

Think it's going around everywhere now. Didn't realise how bad it was until I saw the KF thread. Hadn't been there in a while.

Something ironic about how the owner screwed 2 forums for money and got away with it.

EDIT: Still seriously doubt the figure though. Maybe it was in Dogecoin.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I had a doctor cancel an appointment on me today by calling out sick and when the receptionist called me to reschedule, they told me the first available appointment isn't for several months.

Am I right to be really annoyed by this? If you cancel on me, at least they should give me the courtesy to squeeze me in ASAP and not have me wait several months when it wasn't my fault.

Star-Lord

where did you move?
I’m still in Oxfordshire, just not in the city anymore. I’ve moved towards the countryside in a little village that looks eerily like the one in Everybody’s Gone To The Rapture. Which can either mean the bangs I heard earlier were not that of a gang shootout, but those of a farmer, or they were signs of the oncoming apocalypse.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Prolly more like,
lHbBECi.png

nush

I’m still in Oxfordshire, just not in the city anymore. I’ve moved towards the countryside in a little village that looks eerily like the one in Everybody’s Gone To The Rapture. Which can either mean the bangs I heard earlier were not that of a gang shootout, but those of a farmer, or they were signs of the oncoming apocalypse.

They could be farmers using gas power bangers to scare birds away from the crops, but it's a bit late in the year for that.

PhoenixTank

You'll be fine. How many times have they won village of the year?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
You're in the right place. Hope it gets fixed soon.
I'm in good hands, I'm just a baby when it comes to doctors or my health

Top Bottom