• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft CFO Amy Hood Says Xbox Series X Launches in November

The Alien

Banned
Here's a hint backing up the 11/13/20 date:
  • YAKUZA: Like a Dragon (Hero Edition) had a release date of 11/13/20 (listed on Microsoft's store).
  • Why is that significant? Sega noted it was a Series X launch title.

Last edited:

Arkam

Glad to hear, though expected. Guess we will get a confirmation tomorrow from MS. If we are gonna get date, hopefully we get price.

Arkam

Didn't they say neither will be shown tomorrow?
Oh did they? I can live with that. Just weird that someone would be citing MS CFO without the official announce (of date at least) following shortly. Oh well at least we get some a look at Halo!

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
  • YAKUZA: Like a Dragon (Hero Edition) had a release date of 11/13/20 (listed on Microsoft's store).
Have consoles ever released on a Friday? I think the 17th is more likely.

mejin

it just means the enhancement will be available at XSX launch, but november is certainly the month for MS and sony.

Iced Arcade

Makes sense.

Also wish it was earlier because I always feel selfish buying myself gifts that close to Christmas.... I mean I am selfish and doing so but it would be nice to pretend not to be

Chromata

Disappointed. I expected Microsoft to subvert my expectations and launch XSX next month while also buying Warner Bros.

Canceling my game pass subscription.

Last edited:
Top Bottom