• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft TGS 2010 Keynote

shwimpy

I NEED SCISSORS said:
Are any of these games coming to PS3, or is it all exclusive? Not that I care about format warz, I just want to know if i'll need to buy Kinect.

Only Child Of Eden.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Holy shit.

A Steel Battalion game for Kinect - with FROM SOFTWARE and CAPCOM?

Oh wow. Imagine controlling the mech without the need for that big controller - with this, Child of Eden, and some of the other games, my interest in Kinect has grown immensely - and I used to just be curious about Kinect - THAT is how you support new hardware, damn.

And it just sunk in that we're getting a new Fire Pro Wrestling - I don't care that it's with Avatars, we're getting a new Fire Pro Wrestling. I honestly thought the series was over.

Omiee said:
i guess i missed steel bettalion, why is everybody excited over this, was it a good game..?
No it was actually pretty bad. But it had a sweet controller... now it has no controller.

But it's from Japan so we all have to be excited.

Takao

Banned
antonz said:
Makes sense develop tons of games for the smallest userbase in Japan. Moneyhatting like crazy as usual

If Microsoft money hatted any of these games, they should close shop and get out of Japan.

McWhertor: Sensui is back on the stage, talking about support for Japanese game creators and how awesome Kinect is going to be.

Hopefully kinect delivers =) game announcement sounds great but if kinect can't work then we have a problem.

Omiee said:
i guess i missed steel bettalion, why is everybody excited over this, was it a good game..?
It came with a special controller.

013388290024F.JPG

Lots of intriguing game announcements.

But for games using Kinect...HOW do you play these games? Even Child of Eden seemed odd from how he played it at E3.

Busaiku

See, these titles have me somewhat down with Kinect.
They should've had this kind of show rather than Dance Central at E3.

golem

I've been pissed all these years we never saw a sequel for Chromehounds. But now you're telling me we get STEEL FUCKING BATTALION by From? Kinect or not, this made my day.

KAL2006

Banned
Metalic Sand said:
Fuck them for making me want a kinect. $150 is way too much. :(

don't worry Steel Battalion isn't Kinect required (Kinect controls would most likely be gimmicky) and all those other games are most likely crappy on rail games

V_Ben said:
Wow. With a conference like that, Sony better have something to counter those announcements with. :lol

"hi, we have a vision. and Move will revolutionize the gaming industry. Watch our trailers and enjoy the sales chart".

"Please come to our booth to play games we already announced earlier this year"

Skilotonn said:
Holy shit.

And it just sunk in that we're getting a new Fire Pro Wrestling - I don't care that it's with Avatars, we're getting a new Fire Pro Wrestling. I honestly thought the series was over.
That's my thought as well. if ANYONE has earned a pass in my book it's Spike w/ Fire Pro Wrestling

jiggle

MS certainly brought it
as if Move lineup in japan wasn't bad enough already

SCEJ will be countering in 2 hours
with more psp games!

Some of those games sound interesting.

Codename D and Suda's game sound pretty cool. I have a Saturn but never played Radiant Silvergun.

Not a HUGE fan of Shmups.

Fire Pro could be cool.

expy

Banned
Red Mercury said:
Oh shit - I forgot about the floor pedals! How could I forget about the floor pedals! 3 of em no less!
Makes you wonder how well
or crappy
it'll play. Hopefully FROM software can make up for CAPCOM being involved in the project.

C4Lukins

This is the strangest conference ever. MS has embraced their niche Japanese audience and is now blowing neon flowers right up their ass. No FF14/15 or Dragon Quest. No MS knows their place. If they cannot win over mainstream Japan, they will corner the nutso market.

I understand it is exciting they are announcing some "real" games for the Kinect.

But the thing is, I tried out the Kinect at E3 and it was hard/unfun trying to Unzip a zipper at the Kinect Sports Menu. I'm sure controlling a robot wont be too great...

Top Bottom