• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Moral Dilemma

So here's an interesting moral quandary that popped up the other day.

There is this girl from Canada that I have been pretty good friends with for about 8 years, on Sunday she posted to twitter that she opened an Onlyfans account because she can't work due to being a dental hygienist and it's not essential healthcare. I thought her account was hacked for a second, but low and behold she's posting naked pics of herself to pay the rent.

Now, she is extremely attractive but we have been friends for a long time, I've played games with this girl on PS4. I know A LOT about her personal life etc.

part of me is curious to see them tiddy's

part of me wants to help her out

Buttttttttt.... god damn that would be awkward and creepy at this late stage of the game. I feel like it would change shit for sure.

Personally I'm not weirded out about sex work, I once dated a cam girl.

What would you do in this situation?

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
41GL1achWeL._AC_SY355_.jpg

It is I, a complete stranger named PrinceIdiot that you have never met before.

She should be able to claim EI. I feel like op is full of shit.

This is like month 3 into the lockdown type of desperation.

Well....

The index, which examines how affordable life is in Canada, shows that over half (53%) of Canadians are living paycheque to paycheque and one in four (25%) say their debt load is overwhelming. More than one-quarter (27%) don’t have enough for their daily needs.

Link

For these people 3 months out of work they would be on the street.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Just tell her what you want and don't be creepy about it.

I wouldn't do it.
If its a good friend, it will only make things awkward going forward.

Meh, just because you are friend does not mean you don't find the other sex attractive. Males in particular have mainly "friends" who look good to them, but from point of ehtry of this tought, there is a very little defence againts it. And that can make things waay more awkward.

Last edited:

deafmedal

There was a cutie who worked at the tattoo shop my wife and I frequent who was an aspiring Suicide Girl. My wife wanted to support her and we signed up for a Suicide Girls account so I could 'like' her posts and help drive interaction for her. It was a little odd seeing her at the shop after seeing her whoohaa and brown eye but we're adults (mostly)...
My wife wanted to support her Patreon asswell but I didn't see the need to spend that money. I did quite enjoy the Suicide Girl account ;)

Go for it OP!

Sakura

She should be able to claim EI. I feel like op is full of shit.

This is like month 3 into the lockdown type of desperation.
It takes time before you actually get EI. I'm pretty sure it also only pays up to a max of 2k a month in Canada (though correct me if I am wrong). Depending on where you live rent alone will easily be more than 1k a month.

There is this girl from Canada that I have been pretty good friends with for about 8 years, on Sunday she posted to twitter that she opened an Onlyfans account because she can't work due to being a dental hygienist and it's not essential healthcare. I thought her account was hacked for a second, but low and behold she's posting naked pics of herself to pay the rent.

Now, she is extremely attractive but we have been friends for a long time, I've played games with this girl on PS4. I know A LOT about her personal life etc.

Buttttttttt.... god damn that would be awkward and creepy at this late stage of the game. I feel like it would change shit for sure.

After eight years that boat has sailed anyway.
Just watch them deets and have fun.

It takes time before you actually get EI. I'm pretty sure it also only pays up to a max of 2k a month in Canada (though correct me if I am wrong). Depending on where you live rent alone will easily be more than 1k a month.

They waived the 1 week waiting period.

Work stoppage hasn't officially begun. So having to resort to being a cam girl is quite unlikely right now in this scenario. That's all I'm saying you broke boys.

Bigrx1

Banned
If you truly value the friendship just don't do it there is no way it won't be weird on some level after. But, if you don't care that much or are already kind of interested anyway which it sounds like maybe you are? then I guess go for it. lol this one is pretty tough actually I don't feel confident in my advice.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

lol

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Not a great situation, too high expectations if I'm betting on some to win in the end it's the OP nothing to really lose.

Top Bottom