• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Moral Dilemma

lock2k

Banned
So here's an interesting moral quandary that popped up the other day.

There is this girl from Canada that I have been pretty good friends with for about 8 years, on Sunday she posted to twitter that she opened an Onlyfans account because she can't work due to being a dental hygienist and it's not essential healthcare. I thought her account was hacked for a second, but low and behold she's posting naked pics of herself to pay the rent.

Now, she is extremely attractive but we have been friends for a long time, I've played games with this girl on PS4. I know A LOT about her personal life etc.

part of me is curious to see them tiddy's

part of me wants to help her out

Buttttttttt.... god damn that would be awkward and creepy at this late stage of the game. I feel like it would change shit for sure.

Personally I'm not weirded out about sex work, I once dated a cam girl.

What would you do in this situation?
Moron Dilemma.

Check her out.

Papa

Banned
Nice try :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Here's a photo of her though.

B1WdoI1.jpg

Eh, she’s a 6

Also who are you kidding? You’ve already cranked it

StormCell

I'm not advocating for or against but I'd be curious to hear her opinion on it. Why not just ask?

I'm seconding this. It only has to be awkward, OP, if you make it awkward. She posted it to Twitter, and she obviously knows you're a follower. Just be direct with her. So what if it changes things? I mean, assuming you like what you see, why shouldn't things change? Change can be good!

First of all, props to you OP for posting a picture. 90% of the time the OP doesn't deliver on this.

Second, you can't change her, period. It's useless to talk or ask or do anything. She chose to take that direction, and that's that.

Third, either smash her and move on, or just move on right away. You had good times together, cool, but it's over.

Grinchy

Banned
If you put naked pictures of yourself up on the internet in a public space, asking people to look at them in exchange for money, would you consider it immoral for people who know you to look at them? The answer to that question is your answer.

chitzy

Banned
Don't backtrack now motherfucker! Commit to your evaluation!

6 or 7 is fair
No it's not. It's a photo obviously engineered to hide the blubber. The exposed leg gives it away though. Look at area around her knee. That's not THICC, that's just nasty. Also wearing black to hide the rolls elsewhere. And side profile shot to hide the seventeen chins This girl is a 3.

BlackOlivesMatter BlackOlivesMatter please provide us an honest picture of this landwhale.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
No it's not. It's a photo obviously engineered to hide the blubber. The exposed leg gives it away though. Look at area around her knee. That's not THICC, that's just nasty. Also wearing black to hide the rolls elsewhere. And side profile shot to hide the seventeen chins This girl is a 3.

BlackOlivesMatter BlackOlivesMatter please provide us an honest picture of this landwhale.
Get a load of America's Next Top Model over here 😜

nush

giphy.gif

Kamina

Golden Boy
She’s putting the goods out, so why not have a look if you dont mind paying? Unless you just want to quickly check the free samples. She must be aware that people who know her might find it, so i dont see the issue.

Last edited:

Cato

Banned
She has the same body shape as Barbamama.
I was not sexually attracted to her when I was a kid. I am not now either.

Top Bottom