• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MS Gamer's Day - May 13th - Update Thread (OP continues on Post #6)

soldat7

o9fv5i.jpg

Awesome.

plaguis

Emiru said:
You keep talking about rares disrespect(which was just a joke btw) but you said nothing about miyamoto bashing DKC
I'll admit ignorance then, because I wasnt aware of that. But still...

plaguis

McDragon said:
make a rare/banjo vehicle and destroy it yourself in the game.

happy now?
*Sigh*

You dont get it do you.

I dont think much of Pong or PacMan these days ut I would not have the audacity to disrespect them, knowing what they did for what we now call the Games Industry.

Get it?

burgerdog

Cerrius said:
Luckily for MS ... Gears 2, Fable 2, NG II and the GTA IV DLC will be enough to satisfy me this holiday.

I'll just try to forget Banjo was transformed into a puzzle kart racing game and Too Human got a gimped co-op.

Did you not read what Pswii60 said? "IT'S NOT A FUCKING KART RACING GAME."

batbeg

plaguis said:
*Sigh*

You dont get it do you.

I dont think much of Pong or PacMan these days ut I would not have the audacity to disrespect them, knowing what they did for what we now call the Games Industry.

Get it?

Dude, it's okay, I just got off the phone with Mario and he was like "Hey, it's a okay!"

WrikaWrek

Banned
Man...i wish i hadn't seen that stuff on that thread with that thing about Ninja Blade.

Now i'm just pissed something i wasn't expecting in the 1st place isn't gonna show up.

clashfan

If Ninja Blade doesn't exist then why doesn't CPaladino just come here and deny it's existence? I still believe in Ninja Blade!!!

jjasper

EverSoTrendy said:
You know things are bad when mods start making unfunny jokes, and asking about games from shitty companies called From Software.

But From Software made Otogi and it is awesome

MC Safety

Wow, gaming age.

Twenty eight pages about a gamer's day, all before I got out of the shower and put on pants to attend said event.

You're really taking this hype to strange (possibly creepy and maybe even borderline depressing) levels.

And by the time I get back from the event, I want to see at least 45 pages. Or else.

Taker666

Emiru said:
You keep talking about rares disrespect(which was just a joke btw) but you said nothing about miyamoto bashing DKC
In fairness DKC was a pretty shit and shallow game. The only thing going for it was the graphics.

....on the flipside Diddy Kong Racing kicked Mario Kart 64's ass.

Emiru

Banned
Taker666 said:
In fairness DKC was a pretty shit and shallow game. The only thing going for it was the graphics.

....on the flipside Diddy Kong Racing kicked Mario Kart 64's ass.
:|

kill yourself.

plaguis said:
Exactly. The game looks fresh and fun.. it should be given a chance. I hope MS dont fuck up the marketing..

Dude if it was Sony you would have a reason to be worried one thing MS always does incredibly well is marketing the shite out of something.

Emiru

Banned
BruceLeeRoy said:
Dude if it was Sony you would have a reason to be worried one thing MS always does incredibly well is marketing the shite out of something.
?

I barely saw any MS adverts on tv, mostly ps3 and wii

pswii60

duckroll said:
Really? You mean there's still hope? Yay!
He's just delaying your torture. Unless Snoopers or Blim comes in here to confirm the event goes beyond today, I would get the rope ready :p
burgerdog said:
Did you not read what Pswii60 said? "IT'S NOT A FUCKING KART RACING GAME."
Indeed, and if I was a mod, I would make it my sole purpose to land the banhammer on everyone who suggested it was after I made it so clear.

Really?
I almost always see microsoft ad's but my TV viewing is really limited.

gregor7777 said:
When they do it, they do it right. it's just that there are a lot of games that get no love from Microsoft.

Exactly whereas Sony will really want to market the hell out of a game and will throw tons of money at it but alas it will just most of the time be done pretty poorly. Uncharted forgive.

MC Safety said:
Wow, gaming age.

Twenty eight pages about a gamer's day, all before I got out of the shower and put on pants to attend said event.

You're really taking this hype to strange (possibly creepy and maybe even borderline depressing) levels.

And by the time I get back from the event, I want to see at least 45 pages. Or else.

Wait, it is not even started yet?

pswii60

clashfan said:
It's suppose to start at 1 PM PDT.
I thought that was just their lunch break. Blim said Snoopers is there, it's already started, and there are no games there aside from what we've already seen.
Jtyettis said:
As noted earlier by Buddy C the luncheon starts at 1 PDT. Also someone else noted this is a 3 day event.
Luncheon? As in lunch? As in food? Why would they announce stuff while everyone is trying to savage around the buffet bar.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
pswii60 said:
Indeed, and if I was a mod, I would make it my sole purpose to land the banhammer on everyone who suggested it was after I made it so clear.

If Nuts & Bolts was indeed a racer (not saying it is, except as a MP option), it would make a nice, harmonious circle between Rare and Turn10. Rare did some work on Forza 2.

clashfan

TheOddOne said:
So there is a hope for thats Ninja Game and Scene it 2... ohh god yes.

I'll say it again...

If Ninja Blade doesn't exist then why doesn't CPaladino just come here and deny it's existence? I still believe in Ninja Blade!!!

The Innocent X said:
No it won't. VP was hated on up to and after the great reviews, and even still to this day.

GAF 2006 Games of the Year Thread said:
Game of the Year: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii, Gamecube)

2. Gears of War (Xbox 360)
3. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Xbox 360, PC)
4. NEW Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo DS)
5. Final Fantasy XII (Playstation 2)
6. Okami (Playstation 2)
7. Wii Sports (Wii)
8. Dead Rising (Xbox 360)
9. Elite Beat Agents (Nintendo DS)
10. Viva Piñata (Xbox 360)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135933

Not really. GAF liked it enough to make it the number 10 game of the year in 06.

Depends on who you ask of course. There's a certain group on these forums that will tell you it's shit.

Top Bottom