• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Starfield screenshot *NeoGAF Exclusive

Had a feeling it was fake..but that was cute how some people pretended like it didnt look nice because it was Bethesda and/or possible exclusive to Xbox.

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
starfield-breaker-background-image.png

Starfield

I talked with people who saw the rest of the unleaked pictures (the one from 2020 to check if there's any clues in the new pic overlapping with the previous leak) and it looks like it is a legit leak once again.

I provided a detailed list of things discovered so far aswell as validation for confirming that its an actual leak and not a fake:

Last edited:

Perrott

Gold Member
is the graphic engine being overhauled to match chiplet era?
"Biggest engine overhaul since the Oblivion days" they said back when MS bought Bethesda.

There's now an all-new animation system, photogrammetry support and other new/updated tools in place for future BGS titles, starting with Starfield.

Last edited:

McCarth

There's no doubt this game is going to have a big blowout trailer at E3 next month, it has to. It won't make 2021 but I don't think that's a problem with Halo, but I still think MS will want to use it to at least preview their next big game hitting next year (maybe even early in the year?).

Top Bottom