• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NEXT LEVEL lames™] ResetEra sold to M.O.B.A. Network for USD$4.55 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gifmaker

Lol they have a new Jim Sterling thread, one guy calls Jim "guy" and there comes 10 posts saying he misgendered Jim and asking for the dudes head
xBU4VS.jpg

It would only take one honest reply to this question to get perm'd over there, I swear.

killatopak

Idiots. Something this big should be left open until MOBA themselves speak out in the forum. Man, fuck em. They always do this. Conversations where they are put in the spot are swept under the rug while those where they have the power have been left open all they want.

demonstr8

Shinobi out here following the script. The fact that he and people like him would throw their own children under the bus for twitter likes speaks volumes about the type of people they are.
When did Batman become black??
Also people who talk about their 5 year old children on Twitter in any capacity need to get off of social media and stay off of it.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
No more MOBA thread because they have bigger things to worry about like fantasy racism...

bjPTso9.png

KrD3coA.png
GIF by CBS

12eaXTP.jpg

this real. Nothing to see here.
we can’t answer correctly, or maybe they don’t want to because then they will realise how shit it is for them. so let’s close it down.

Last edited:

McCheese

Shinobi out here following the script. The fact that he and people like him would throw their own children under the bus for twitter likes speaks volumes about the type of people they are.

It’s his step-son. I know him in person via work and unfortunately it’s not an act.

But the company he works for just had a big investment by tencent, funny how he never mentions working for china in his online persona…

nush

B-Dubs has closed the thread.

HZHG8kV.png

How will Cerium answer those questions now?

He's still a bit too busy to answer them at this moment.

For narrative purposes this would be a perfect time to temp lock this topic until the next event in the MOBA story, because 100% it's coming. Seeing this statement age like milk left in the sun upon reopening would be a perfect reopening point.

Cyberpunkd

This shit did not happen. You can just see him sitting there thinking of a story and thinking “yes, this will get me the backing of the libs”.
I'm a lib, I also don't do social media, woke, or other unimportant bullshit (yes, your struggle for LBTQA+BBQ is rubbish and causes hostility from the normies). I let other people go on with their lives.

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Gotta live rent free when you do unpaid work for a millionaire, amirite
True, true, but it's the landlords id be worried about! If I were worried. Just find it fascinating and ironic in some cases.

But don't let me come across too strong. Cool thing about Gaf is you can say & talk about what you want.

Last edited:

Lognor

Banned
Lol they have a new Jim Sterling thread, one guy calls Jim "guy" and there comes 10 posts saying he misgendered Jim and asking for the dudes head
Did I miss something? Is Jim sterling not a dude? I rarely watch his videos so maybe I'm missing something. Did he recently transition?

When are we anticipating to see some movement in regards to this deal? I have to imagine MOBA are looking at potential strategies to start earning back on their fee. Does it stand to reason that advertising deals and whatnot are being put in place?

Reckheim

When are we anticipating to see some movement in regards to this deal? I have to imagine MOBA are looking at potential strategies to start earning back on their fee. Does it stand to reason that advertising deals and whatnot are being put in place?
Honestly, you probably wont see any movement until a few months from now when they start advertising a bit more on the website.

some of you guys made a bigger deal out of this then it was.

Ionian

I seriously doubt he even has a kid and is more likely making shit up.

And this is one of the people that originally had a share in the site. I seem to remember him going dark for a while and then resumed posting like nothing had happened and without his admin/mod tag. I could be misremembering if he was either but he did stop posting for a while. Might have even of had one of those retarded tags 'on break'. Loads of the mods with that tag continually shit posted on the forum and got people banned.

Funniest tag I'd seen on the site, like anybody cared. Was probably more 'stop pm'ing me, I'm a dysfunctional mess and can't handle it' and I work for free.

Ionian

Considering the investment I reckon they're well into their plan and will slowly roll it out in stages to make it less apparent rather than smack them with the end-goal immediately. The site is hemmoraging users already so will probably err on the side of caution if they're smart.

Then again, they bought Era, so being smart is questionable at best.

Kenpachii

I seriously doubt he even has a kid and is more likely making shit up.

And this is one of the people that originally had a share in the site. I seem to remember him going dark for a while and then resumed posting like nothing had happened and without his admin/mod tag. I could be misremembering if he was either but he did stop posting for a while. Might have even of had one of those retarded tags 'on break'. Loads of the mods with that tag continually shit posted on the forum and got people banned.

Funniest tag I'd seen on the site, like anybody cared. Was probably more 'stop pm'ing me, I'm a dysfunctional mess and can't handle it' and I work for free.

Honestly first thing i thought about reading his shit, dude has no kid is just rping from his moms basement.

Ionian

rUX8kDY.png

Looks like the lure of that topic has caught up with the mods, time for more cope and propaganda to be spread.

I miss Hecht's Twitter rants, dude is completely unhinged yet plays a good guy as an Admin. Constantly checking other sites to see if he's mentioned and having meltdowns when he is.

Declares he's leaving Twitter as other sites are reading it, then delcares he's not but will make a new account.

All because his publically posted meltdowns were posted elsewhere and people laughed at them. Not surprised he's still there working for free, it's his safe-space.

Raven117

The main thing i think about from that film is that i want their all leather unbranded Arcteryx backpacks

And that's not to say i don't love the film, i just really want those backpacks
Arcteryx stuff is awesome. The oldest piece I have that I bought a decade ago (a backpack packing backpack) is absolutely no worse for wear.

didnt think they use leather on anything though (unless just for the movie)

Tschumi

Arcteryx stuff is awesome. The oldest piece I have that I bought a decade ago (a backpack packing backpack) is absolutely no worse for wear.

didnt think they use leather on anything though (unless just for the movie)
I mean, it's a total guess that it's arcteryx, but it just looks hugely similar to some of their roll top peices.. this is when whatsisname and jessica are unpacking their stillsuits in the desert ofc... i just love unbranded, high quality hiking equipment :p and yeah the idea of it being a really top quality leather or similar inspired me :p

jason10mm

Gold Member
b7E3M25.jpg

I don’t understand that term. Do they just string random words together on Era to sound smart.

redundant market upswing

stagnant growth inversion

seismic downsizing uplift

Am I doing it right ?!?
Well, that certainly explains why Nepenthe is adamant that she will restore any OT content they want even if the creator of said OT wants it taken down. MOBA needs that stuff for the clicks.

What do we call profiting of someone else's work over their objections and without compensating them? Starts with an 's' and ends with 'lavery'!

Ionian

Well, that certainly explains why Nepenthe is adamant that she will restore any OT content they want even if the creator of said OT wants it taken down. MOBA needs that stuff for the clicks.

What do we call profiting of someone else's work over their objections and without compensating them? Starts with an 's' and ends with 'lavery'!

Oh how I'd love for someone to respond to Nephenthe with that, would be account suicide but she'd have a complete and utter meltdown.

Would be as funny as the dude who referred to her as a dog, meaning her fursuit and was banned. He knew he would be though.

Dude is a legend, hope he made his way back here.

I hope she enjoys working for free with her new white Swedish slavers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom