• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

DrM

Redmond's Baby
TheKingsCrown said:
So has anyone confirmed that's the Sony booth screen?
Hm, it must be. According to floorplan.
2006-04-16_floor1.gif

THQ is in south hall, near Microsoft booth

DrM said:
Hm, it must be. According to floorplan.

THQ is in south hall, near Microsoft booth

What if that middle space is where Wii will go? All I see is DS. Although I agree with your analysis.

Edit: Never mind it seems this was announced for PS3 previously?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Nickovic said:
I'm sick of this shit *shakes head in disbeleif*
Well now three cheers for chuckles...

photoshops are the best thing about gaf learn to love it or GTFO

catfish said:
Well now three cheers for chuckles...

photoshops are the best thing about gaf learn to love it or GTFO
Or just learn to tolerate it. When people like jarosh post rediculous shit like the above pic, it doesn't defend your statement too well.

Peru

evilromero said:
Or just learn to tolerate it. When people like jarosh post rediculous shit like the above pic, it doesn't defend your statement too well.
Whaaat, one of the best photoshops this pre-e3.

Trurl

Banned
evilromero said:
You're just jealous of his skillz.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
evilromero said:

could have picked a better example Jarosh constantly wins at photoshop threads.

0OoO0

AOL ran a competition about a fortnight ago where you could be the first to play the wii. E3 is nearly here but did they even announce the winner yet?

polg

I had a dream last nite.

I was late for Nintendo's conference and I arrived when they were announcing the 3D visors... :|

believe

Wink

polg said:
I had a dream last nite.

I was late for Nintendo's conference and I arrived when they were announcing the 3D visors... :|

believe

OMG, there are people besides me dreaming about that kind of stuff? *sniff* GAF is my home!

jarosh

sorry to go slightly off-topic guys, but i just got my ds lite - in time for the 'waiting between conferences'. and holy fuck this thing is awesome. god, how could i play with this gray mutant and the dull, washed out screens for so long... the ds lite is a godsend.

Jacobi

Banned
Wink said:
OMG, there are people besides me dreaming about that kind of stuff? *sniff* GAF is my home!
I also dreamt watching Reggie in the conference playing NES shit on the Wii. I watched it even on gametrailers

dogbowl

Nintendo booth pic was just posted over at Kotaku.

All I can make out is a bunch of DS kiosks, and it looks like the words "Motion Displays" in the red LED lights....

dogbowl said:

All I can make out is a bunch of DS kiosks, and it looks like the words "Motion Displays" in the red LED lights....
projector, projector, projector, projector, projector, projector!!!!

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
dogbowl said:

i need this. someone please post!

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
stickied .... it begins. so where will everyone be looking their updates during the conference? ill go with gamespot, methinks.

Top Bottom