• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3 2016 Thread [*LIVE*] (No childish commentary allowed)

VanWinkle

In the NX version I foresee higher resolution (preferably 1080p), way better textures and level of detail, and [hopefully] much better geometry. I'd like to see higher quality lighting but I definitely don't see them having making a new lighting system just for the NX version. I'd be very happy with the improvements I mentioned.

Mr. F

Banned
Im glad theyre showing later shrines, was wondering how they'd sustain this much streaming on the plateau area alone

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Take the 4 dungeons rumor with a huge grain of salt, "100 mini dungeons" isn't really a bold prediction considering the open world nature of the game.

Pandy

RKBA8yJ.gif

Even during the earlier part of the stream, I didn't believe that the reveal trailer could be close to gameplay.

RomanceDawn

I would've liked a little more of the set up of the story other than just waking up to this world.

You I really like the mystery behind it. Everything is in ruins and the one guy you see mentions how the kingdom was or is in decline! For what ever reason that makes me want to go and explore to figure out why even more. Which is kind of strange for me because I usually hate most story in video games and rarely court care less just so long as what I'm playing is fun.

Mr. F

Banned
are these shrine dudes supposed to be different or is it the same character model? (I havent been paying attention to their names)

Top Bottom